Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 24 2013
By: GamerJon92 I Only Post Everything 1257 posts

foose ball sony really is that best game u can give

18 replies 364 views Edited Jan 24, 2013
I think this weeks PS + game is a joke. Why does EU ppl get limbo and batman and we get foose ball
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Re: foose ball sony really is that best game u can give

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2013

Foosball is straight. They didn't have to give a PS3 game this week. The IGC is supposed to be 12 games, we have 14 PS3 games at the moment because they offered us cross-buy titles. Stop complaining, they gave us some good deals this week and you're worried about your free game? Screw the free games. I'm sure 99% of the people here would prefer the nice discounts.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 19 (357 Views)
Sackboy
557 posts

Jan 25, 2013
I agree with Fidelity
Got ratchet and clank, jak and daxter and unfinished swan for CHEAP.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 19 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1368 posts

Jan 25, 2013
Yeah, the discounts are where it's at this week.
 photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 19 (336 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
11341 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Foosball isn't bad of a game. If you give it the tlc that every game deserves, you might even have fun with it.  :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 19 (321 Views)
0 Likes
PIayStation MVP
12905 posts

Jan 25, 2013
I do agree that this game won't help with PS+ perception with people who have recently joined...
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 19 (304 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29028 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Logical_Dolphin wrote:
I do agree that this game won't help with PS+ perception with people who have recently joined...

It's not exactly doing too much for those of us that have been subscribers since day one either Logical!

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 19 (292 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1245 posts

Jan 25, 2013

BRIT-KO wrote:

It's [perception of PS+] not exactly doing too much for those of us that have been subscribers since day one either Logical!

Not only that, but I just know that anything I pick up on the cheap via discounts is headed towards PS+ in a few months.  Sony will say that the previously discounted games are now free because they want to make sure that new PS+ subscribers have an opportunity to have these great games in their PS+ IGC.

Too bad this thread is not a sticky thread, or we could post here in 4-6 months when some of these discounted games show up in the IGC.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 19 (287 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1199 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Anyone with half a mind and understands the value of a dollar would know how awesome ps+ really is. I couldn't even fathom having a service like this back in 1986 when I got a Nintendo in my youth. Gaming has come a long way! Most folks nowadays feel that if they pay a wopping 4 dollars a month they are entitled to the entirety of the ps3 catalogue. I would be happy with just discounts myself. The free games are just icing on the cake. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 19 (267 Views)
Lombax Warrior
84 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

I got PS+ last month, if it wasn't for the games already on there like inFamous 2, I would have been dissapointed on the first month of PS+ for me. Looking forward to what February will bring. I have total faith it will get better, as long as they decrease the number of free sports and fighting games. How bout that free Darksiders II crucible pass for PS+ members? I am worried the server for the game will die, because no one bought Vigil Games off of THQ!

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 19 (259 Views)
0 Likes