Highlighted
Jul 23 2012
By: jachin5 First Son 28 posts

ezcap dc60+ not working

2 replies 249 views Edited Jul 23, 2012

i recently received an eazcap dc60+ screen capture device from ebay but when i plugged it in to my windows computer, installed software and everything  and plug it into the tv,  it wont show up with anything but it does pick up the device in the digitizers menu!!!

So i started up my macbook pro and purchased VideoGlide Capture because i was told that this is the best software to get if you are using the dc60+ and i use my mac more then windows, AND IT STILL SAYS THERE IS NO VIDEO BUT PICKS UP THE DEVICE THAT IS IN THE USB PORT.

i returned it and got a new one of the same model thinking that it was just something wrong with the other one i had, i put it into the usb and it wont work

This is what i get when i plug it in on the windows: comes up with the device in the usb port and i turn on the right settings for my tv (it is not my tv  because i have tried using it on both my tvs and same result) and when i hit record it comes up with a message saying there is no video 

Mac: turn on videoglide and click on the dc60+ in the digitizers menu and turn all the settings on and press capture and all i get is a black screen

a black screen comes up on both windows and mac please help, i have put so much time into getting a capture card and to record my ps3 for over 4 months now but there is always a problem!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 3 (249 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11370 posts

Re: ezcap dc60+ not working

Jul 23, 2012
Wrong site. Try ezcap.tv
Message 2 of 3 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8202 posts

Re: ezcap dc60+ not working

Jul 23, 2012
Check if the right video input is selected. Easycaps take S-Video or Composite, and if you selected the opposite of what you have, you get a black screen.

I never used Videoglide, but I used the free Virtualdub when I used to have an EasyCap.
Message 3 of 3 (240 Views)
0 Likes