Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Re: every day there is a new problem. very disappointed

Dec 14, 2013

ThePunisher wrote:

ROCK-IT-POCKET wrote:

If the games arent crashing the store isnt working. If the store is working i cant invite anyone to a party chat. Im paying $50 for PS+ for a reason, right? so far the ps4 has been about as reliable as the ps3. If i pay for an online service i expect it to work ALL the time

What 'games'? you have played only one PS4 game.  What exactly have you been doing with your PS4?... not much since launch, you didn't even bother downloading Contrast or Resogun(free games for + members).  Then you've only a play a total 21 games on the PS3, with all the outcry by you I would have expected you to be a bit of a heavy gamer. 

ROXK.png

Stalker!

Message 11 of 16 (147 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Dec 14, 2013
All signs point to his network connection speed and quality. Not a playstation network problem.
Message 12 of 16 (137 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6532 posts

Dec 14, 2013

ossiecastro5 wrote:

ThePunisher wrote:

ROCK-IT-POCKET wrote:

If the games arent crashing the store isnt working. If the store is working i cant invite anyone to a party chat. Im paying $50 for PS+ for a reason, right? so far the ps4 has been about as reliable as the ps3. If i pay for an online service i expect it to work ALL the time

What 'games'? you have played only one PS4 game.  What exactly have you been doing with your PS4?... not much since launch, you didn't even bother downloading Contrast or Resogun(free games for + members).  Then you've only a play a total 21 games on the PS3, with all the outcry by you I would have expected you to be a bit of a heavy gamer. 

Stalker!

yes.. I'm a stalker. Smiley Indifferent Its called keeping people honest.

Launch PS4 || Launch 60GB YLOD || PS3 Slim 1TB || Gaming since October 1977 (Atari VCS launch)
Message 13 of 16 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1581 posts

Dec 14, 2013

ROCK-IT-POCKET wrote:

Rock, your best bet is to post this in the support forums.  As you can see, you will be trolled endlessly.  These people won't troll you there as they obviously not looking to help anyone.

Your post is not very specific.  When posting in the support area, make sure to detail any error messages you get when trying to perform the specific task, a speed test of your connection might help.

Hope you fix your issues.

doc shady signature
Message 14 of 16 (124 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2013

Message 15 of 16 (109 Views)
0 Likes
First Son