Highlighted
Dec 14 2013
By: ROCK-IT-POCKET First Son 3 posts

every day there is a new problem. very disappointed

15 replies 420 views Edited Dec 14, 2013

If the games arent crashing the store isnt working. If the store is working i cant invite anyone to a party chat. Im paying $50 for PS+ for a reason, right? so far the ps4 has been about as reliable as the ps3. If i pay for an online service i expect it to work ALL the time

Message 1 of 16 (420 Views)
VP of Gaming
28982 posts

Re: every day there is a new problem. very disappointed

[ Edited ]
Dec 14, 2013

You pay your electric bill faithfully every month, but you're still going to lose power from time to time. And no, this is not "different because it's video games".

Message 2 of 16 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2157 posts

Dec 14, 2013

I have not had any problems with my system but I am sure I use it differently then you do.  Give it time, have a little patience and I am sure within the next few months/ year most of the problems will be resolved.  Remember tomorrow is only the 1 month anniversary of the ps4.

Atari, Nintendo, Sega Genesis, Nintendo 64, PS1, Sega Saturn, PS2, PSP, PS3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3ds and PS4
Message 3 of 16 (407 Views)
Fender Bender
3209 posts

Dec 14, 2013
Not sure what your issue is but I haven't seen any issue with my brother's PlayStation 4. Sometime's these error's happen. Save your save data to the cloud, delete the game then reinstall the game and see if it fix your issue.
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
500GB Ps4 Owner Since November 22, 2014
1000 Model PSP Owner, PSP Go Owner and PS Vita Owner
PS1 and PS2, Both Original Systems.
Message 4 of 16 (402 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 14, 2013

ROCK-IT-POCKET wrote:

If the games arent crashing the store isnt working. If the store is working i cant invite anyone to a party chat. Im paying $50 for PS+ for a reason, right? so far the ps4 has been about as reliable as the ps3. If i pay for an online service i expect it to work ALL the time

So it works 95% of the time? Hardly worth complaining about.

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 5 of 16 (385 Views)
Fender Bender
2787 posts

Dec 14, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

ROCK-IT-POCKET wrote:

So it works 95% of the time? Hardly worth complaining about.

more like 100%.......... least with mine. lol

Message 6 of 16 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2121 posts

Dec 14, 2013
Lol OP #smh
Message 7 of 16 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13294 posts

Dec 14, 2013

ROCK-IT-POCKET wrote:

got release PS4 here day one release. BF4 was crashing and this is the game. It crashes on other systems and PC. google this and you will see it for your self. All other games work 100% and the store has yet to go down on me other than Dec9 maintenance that was announced on the blog webpage. Every Tuesday the store does go down for PS Plus updates. other than that it never goes down, And the tuesday down time is short adding all the new PS Plus games and discounts.

Message 8 of 16 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12266 posts

Dec 14, 2013
Yeah, I'm not sure what issues the op is actually encountering. I picked up my unit at the midnight launch. The problems I have encountered are as follows:
Kinda slow day one update
Consistent Battlefield 4 crashes (they seem to be letting up)
The December 9th PSN shutdown

That's been it. I haven't had any game actually crash (I have NBA 2K14, Assassin's Creed, and Call of Duty, I've played Knack and Battlefield 4 at a friend's house on their console), my system hasn't acted up, the apps I used haven't crashed (Netflix, Crackle, Hulu, and Amazon Instant Video), the PSN Store hasn't been down other than the time the PSN was offline and when Sony is updating it (which takes maybe an hour), Blu-ray movie playback has been smooth (and 1080p24 output works automatically and flawlessly unlike my PS3), and I can keep going on.

Now, that's not to say that people aren't having issues but the OP was a little vague. They didn't specify which game(s) was(were) crashing or any other specific issues.
Message 9 of 16 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6532 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 14, 2013

ROCK-IT-POCKET wrote:

What 'games'? you have played only one PS4 game.  What exactly have you been doing with your PS4?... not much since launch, you didn't even bother downloading Contrast or Resogun(free games for + members).  Then you've only a play a total 21 games on the PS3, with all the outcry by you I would have expected you to be a bit of a heavy gamer. 

ROXK.png

Launch PS4 || Launch 60GB YLOD || PS3 Slim 1TB || Gaming since October 1977 (Atari VCS launch)
Message 10 of 16 (225 Views)
0 Likes