Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
3 posts

Re: error.. You have been signed out of PLAYSTATION Network (8002AA08)

Sep 7, 2007
I have also been getting this error message. Prior to update 1.92 I was able to log in just fine and had no problems. Now im getting the same error everyone else is getting. I have searched all the forums on playstation.com plus other forums. I have cleaned my playstation cache, coockies and authentication out of my playstation. This did not work. So I restarted my playstation, this also did not work. I checked all my network settings, nothing was different. I tried re entering my username and password, this did not work. Just like everyone else im able to browes the internet just fine I just cant log into the playstation network.

So I proceeded to call playstations customer support hotline. I was on the phone with them for about 2 hours. He had me to various things, first he had to do everything I had already did which I listed above. Then he had me reset my playstation back to default settings. Then I had to go re setup my network settings. Then I was able to log into Playstation network. But this only lasted for about 2 minutes tops. It kicked right back out with the same error, luckly I had not gotten off the phone with support yet. So next support had me go into my router and open about 8 ports. (To be honest this is retarded that I have to open all these ports just to log onto the playstation networks.) Then I had to assign my playstation an IP address, then I had to manually enter all my DNS and IP information into the playstation. After all this work and still the playstation will not log into the playstation network.

Playstation told me on the phone that this issue is not playstations fault and there is no hiccups in the playstation network, and that there is somthing wrong with my network. Yet my network is working just fine, I can see al my video, music, and pictures just fine from my playstation that are on my computer, I can also browes the internet just fine on the playstation, even watch youtube video, so my internet connection is nice and fast on the playstation and has a perfect connection. I dont know what else to do, if anyone out there has error.. You have been signed out of PLAYSTATION Network (8002AA08) and knows what else I can do that I have not listed above please respond to this thank you.
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 129 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2989 posts

Sep 7, 2007
Linksys WRT54G here, works fine.

Had to enable DMZ.
disable UPnP.

Works fine now.  Only other way to stay connected was to disable media servers under Network on the PS3, but I wanted to use that feature.

Stinks for everyone that can't get it to work.
- Hiya.
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 129 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5161 posts

Sep 7, 2007
haven't been able to connect to psn for days now....no warhawk, no friends list, no ps store.......**bleep**
PSN ID: TriFF51..........feel free to add me
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
August 12th 2010: 60 gb PS3 (YLOD) R.I.P. =(
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Playstation All-Stars, Persona4Golden, Dead Space
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 129 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
92 posts

Sep 7, 2007
Put me down on the list of "infected" PS3 owners.  My system worked fine for a couple of days after the 1.92 update.  My system went retarted yesterday, and now the only way I can play online is to restart the system after every game change. 
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 129 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Sep 7, 2007
Add me to the list. Cleared and did everything suggested...was able to get on and logged in for a minute then kicked and now no luck. I am in MN and on qwest dsl.
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 129 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 8, 2007
imma computer tech / network guy for a living

here is what i did to fix this problem after downloading 1.92

disabled UPnP on my linksys wrt54g router

then noticed my ps3 trying to hog an ip address that was already taken    ie. fighting it out my with computer for same location on the wireless network

went into the network settings on my ps3 and set the network settings manually        here is what i put in

ip address: 192.168.1.125  (my dhcp range starts at 192.168.1.100      which is the linksys default       plus i dont have 25 wireless devices going so nothing else will be going for that ip address)
subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
router: 192.168.1.1
dns 1: (this comes from your ISP, but i could see what it was on my router)
dns 2: i left this blank at 0.0.0.0

i also made sure to disable UPnP on the ps3 durring setup as well

after i did this i could sign into the playstation network and get on warhawk

hopes this helps someone

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 129 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 8, 2007
"disabled UPnP on my linksys wrt54g router"

and

"i also made sure to disable UPnP on the ps3 durring setup as well"

....doing both of these worked for me. Thanks!
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 129 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1700 posts

Sep 8, 2007

SRoyer wrote:
"disabled UPnP on my linksys wrt54g router"

and

"i also made sure to disable UPnP on the ps3 durring setup as well"

....doing both of these worked for me. Thanks!

We shouldn't have to re program our **bleep**.
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 129 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
493 posts

Re: Re: error.. You have been signed out of PLAYSTATION Network (8002AA08)

Sep 8, 2007
my upnp wuz nevr turned on routor gos mental when enabled n dat disable crap i alwayz disable only workz wen i do dat its the so caled update home out in amonth n now dis crap comes SONY dis s iresponsible who evers made upgrade should b fired
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 129 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Sep 8, 2007
Yeah well mine is worse. I can't use the internet, go to the ps store, and play online anymore and i did everything. That 1.92 update really did a good job on screwing everything. I really hope sony has a new update or patch to fix this mess very soon since  I want to play Warhawk again.
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 129 (10 Views)
0 Likes