Monster Hunter
36 posts

Re: error.. You have been signed out of PLAYSTATION Network (8002AA08)

Sep 5, 2007
same thing happened to me when i downloaded the update, waiting patiently for somebody to say it's working again or an actual fix
Message 11 of 129 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9353 posts

Sep 5, 2007
I HAD THIS PROBLEM ALL DAY. so this is what i did, and its somehow fixed.( i think its something on the PSN end of things with login of certain users. possible certain users stored and dedicated to only that one server? i dunno, but read on)
i rebooted after update
obtain ip-check
internet conection-check
psn connection-failed

so i read to clear cache/cookies.
loaded up browser, went to tools at the top, from there i went delete cookies/cache
verified update was in system
rebooted.
obtain ip-check
internet conection-check
psn connection-failed

I surfed the web on the broswer, cleared cookies/cache after
re established all network settings, wep and all ( wireless here)
reboot
obtain ip-check
internet conection-check
psn connection-check

Rebooted after that and everything is fine now,, has been for a good 10 hours and no more 8002aa008)

Message Edited by Neridqe on 09-04-2007 10:51 PM
Yo dawg I heard you liked quantum mechanics so I didn't do anything, and I did something at the same time.
Message 12 of 129 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Sep 5, 2007
i have wireless too, i followed your steps and and got into the ps store, thanks
Message 13 of 129 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4818 posts

Sep 5, 2007
I get this whenever i try to join a game in warhawk.....heres a video i made of my problem...

"Yakshimash!"

If you love music, please join my forum!
http://allaboutthemusic.netforums.us/
Photobucket
Message 14 of 129 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
622 posts

Sep 5, 2007
wo, take your system back....chill out for a sec....haha, mine did that too for the first couple of login attempts but after a day or so its cleared up....i think it has to do with the amount of people on the network downloading the new update at one time. give it time it clears up
Message 15 of 129 (240 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Sep 5, 2007
Same issue, I Dowloaded the system update and now all i get is this error, so i tried making a new account and it connects , but i get some stupid message from warhawk saying im not autorized from this account so i re created my original account and i still get the message, and it wont connect..what the hell is up with this. I called the customer number and got a message saying they couldnt handle my call....im getting seriously pissed off. They better tell me how to fix the problem with the warhawk, cause i just bought it 4 days ago and ill be damned if i just dropped $40 for nothing, i better be able to download it again or something. If anyone knows what to do about these situations id appreciate any info.
Message 16 of 129 (240 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Sep 5, 2007
I am getting this problem as so many others are.

Thanks for the video faust_cannon.....its nice to actually SEE that I am not the only one getting this "network cleanup...shutdown" crap. At least you make it into the lobby...i can't even do that one??

It seems like right after i DL'ed that update Sundsay night....its been acting up like this. I hope we get some info soon here because I am getting a bit frustrated with a game I can't even play anymore. I guess I will try that cache/cookie thing some guy mentioned before....this is effing RETARDED!!
Message 17 of 129 (240 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 5, 2007
I just want to say that I too have problems with the PSN.

Monday night, before the update, I got problems playing Warhawk because of timeout. Network settings test were good, PSN worked and the stor was available. After a few attemps it ended up working.

Yesterday, I played a bit of Warhawk, then updated the Firmware and could not play after that. I could not get on the PSN either, I was getting thee 800aa08 error. I do not remember if I could get onto the PS store. (btw, do you have to access the network to get on the stor or are they different?). I eventually gave up, thinking a server maintenance was the cause.

This morning, I do not read any info on any PSN problem on the Playsation blog or ps3fanboy or ign Good thing there is that forum because I would think I am the only one.

Paying 60$ for Warhawk and only beeing able to play alone on my ps3 really sucks. I hope somebody does something about it somewhere. Sony? Incognito? Anybody home?

chosebine

Message Edited by chosebine on 09-05-2007 07:40 AM

Message Edited by chosebine on 09-05-2007 07:40 AM

Message Edited by chosebine on 09-05-2007 07:42 AM
Message 18 of 129 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Sep 5, 2007
same thing!!!!!!!!!!  stupid 800aa08 error! what is being done about this and why hasnt Sony or PS#Fanboy  really addressed this problem.. i havent been able to play crap on line eva since the 1.92 update.. whuTS GOING ON????
Message 19 of 129 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Sep 5, 2007
It only happens to me when I'm playing a game that does not requiere to be connected, for example if I'm on the XMB, PS Store or playing an Online Game I stay connected, but as soon as I'm playing an offline game I get this error.

Pretty weird, and yes I've the ports properly forwarded.
Message 20 of 129 (240 Views)
0 Likes