Reply
First Son
Registered: 09/10/2007
Offline
5 posts
 

Re: error.. You have been signed out of PLAYSTATION Network (8002AA08)

Sep 10, 2007
Well by the time I loaded Madden 08 and went to the online section, my 8002aa08 error re-appeared. 
Message 101 of 129 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 01/29/2007
Offline
73 posts
 

Re: error.. You have been signed out of PLAYSTATION Network (8002AA08)

Sep 10, 2007
I had the same problem with my 1.92 update. My PS3 didn´t connect in PS STORE and the browser didn´t work very well.
 
THE SOLUTION IS SIMPLE :
 
CLICK ON YOUR BROWSER, CLICK TRIANGLE, TOOLS, DELETE ALL COOKIES, ALL CACHE AND ALL AUTHENTICAL INFORMATION.
 
BELIEVE IN ME : IT´S SOLV THE PROBLEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
BEST REGARDS !!!!!!!!!
 
 
LUIS
Message 102 of 129 (16 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/11/2007
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: error.. You have been signed out of PLAYSTATION Network (8002AA08)

Sep 11, 2007
Since the 1.92 update, does anyone get the problem of 3 quick beeps when shutting the console off.
Also I am getting the same eror as everyone else and tried everything everyone has said and still not working, darn 1.92
Message 103 of 129 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Dil
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/09/2006
Offline
4392 posts
 

Re: error.. You have been signed out of PLAYSTATION Network (8002AA08)

Sep 11, 2007
yeah i h8 when that happens

only god can judge me
Message 104 of 129 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/16/2002
Offline
204 posts
 

Re: error.. You have been signed out of PLAYSTATION Network (8002AA08)

Sep 11, 2007
i deleted all the cash in my browser and everything else also still same problem..
Message 105 of 129 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/19/2005
Offline
192 posts
 

Re: error.. You have been signed out of PLAYSTATION Network (8002AA08)

Sep 11, 2007


SilverElite0 wrote:
Since the 1.92 update, does anyone get the problem of 3 quick beeps when shutting the console off.
Also I am getting the same eror as everyone else and tried everything everyone has said and still not working, darn 1.92



Yeah same here i havent had any luck with all the advice the people have given. I think trying to fix it made it worse because before i would be able to loggin in to my psn but know i turrn my PS3 on and like it says sigining in but i never do and if i do its only for like 2 seconds and then BAM im logged out yet again. Its getting annoying and i want to play online again!!!! Please sony hurry and make a fix to this problem.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 106 of 129 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 11/21/2006
Offline
10930 posts
 

Re: error.. You have been signed out of PLAYSTATION Network (8002AA08)

Sep 11, 2007


yookel0 wrote:


SilverElite0 wrote:
Since the 1.92 update, does anyone get the problem of 3 quick beeps when shutting the console off.
Also I am getting the same eror as everyone else and tried everything everyone has said and still not working, darn 1.92



Yeah same here i havent had any luck with all the advice the people have given. I think trying to fix it made it worse because before i would be able to loggin in to my psn but know i turrn my PS3 on and like it says sigining in but i never do and if i do its only for like 2 seconds and then BAM im logged out yet again. Its getting annoying and i want to play online again!!!! Please sony hurry and make a fix to this problem.


I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM SINCE THE UPDATE

when i turn it on the first time it works fine and i can play a game, but when i exit back to the XMB it gives me an error and after that i am unable to connect to the network until i restart, although the internet browser still works. then when i try to restart it it gives the "3 beeps" as if it was frozen. i'm using a wireless connection.
Message 107 of 129 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/07/2005
Offline
5161 posts
 

Re: error.. You have been signed out of PLAYSTATION Network (8002AA08)

Sep 11, 2007
DISABLE UPNP ON UR ROUTER.....solved all my 1.92 probs.
PSN ID: TriFF51..........feel free to add me
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
August 12th 2010: 60 gb PS3 (YLOD) R.I.P. =(
Currently Playing: Dark Souls, Playstation All-Stars, Persona4Golden, Dead Space
Message 108 of 129 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 05/24/2005
Offline
614 posts
 

Re: error.. You have been signed out of PLAYSTATION Network (8002AA08)

Sep 11, 2007
yep been getting this all the time since the update. No fix for me so far.
Message 109 of 129 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/15/2007
Offline
7509 posts
 

Re: error.. You have been signed out of PLAYSTATION Network (8002AA08)

Sep 11, 2007


STARMAN1 wrote:
I had the same problem with my 1.92 update. My PS3 didn´t connect in PS STORE and the browser didn´t work very well.
 
THE SOLUTION IS SIMPLE :
 
CLICK ON YOUR BROWSER, CLICK TRIANGLE, TOOLS, DELETE ALL COOKIES, ALL CACHE AND ALL AUTHENTICAL INFORMATION.
 
BELIEVE IN ME : IT´S SOLV THE PROBLEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 
BEST REGARDS !!!!!!!!!
 
 
LUIS


That may have worked for you, but it did nothing for me.
____________________________________
Got the YLOD? You're not alone, but I can help.
Message 110 of 129 (16 Views)
0 Likes