Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Re: error.. You have been signed out of PLAYSTATION Network (8002AA08)

Sep 8, 2007
 it doesnt want to work. tried everything in every thread. work for a little while then same problem again **bleep**.
Message 71 of 129 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Sep 8, 2007
Disabled UPNP and restarted my ps3 worked for me.
- I don't understand Fanboys.
Message 72 of 129 (15 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Sep 8, 2007
!!!!!!!!!!!!!FIRST OFF ALL THANK GOD FOR FORUMS AND MESSAGE BOARDS>>>>>>

And SECOND OF ALL I HAD THIS DAMN PROBLEM AFTER THE UPDATE 1.92V AND I DID WHAT ONE OF THE GUYS SAID (SORRY IM NOT EXACTLY SURE HOW TO NAVIGATE BACK N FORTH SO I APPOLOGIZE FOR NOT GIVING THAT PERSON CREDIT FOR IT BUT I AM SURE THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE) I CLEARED THE COOKIES AND CACHE AND THEN RESTARTED AND IM BACK ON_LINE AND ON PS3 NETWORK.... EVERYTHING WORKING OK. THANKS!!!!
Message 73 of 129 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Sep 8, 2007
This also happens to me, I have a wireless internet connection, so when there is someone else in the house downloading something big or using skype or something, I always get signed out of the PSN, just reset the modem or if you have wired internet, unplug the cable, and try signing in again. 

nexgenwars.com

PS3 Games-Resistance 2, Bioshock, LittleBigPlanet, Heavenly Sword, Echocrome, Metal Gear Solid 4, Grand Theft Auto 4, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune, The Orange Box, Call of Duty 4, Assassin's Creed, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction & Quest for Booty, Resistance: Fall of Man, Motorstorm, Warhawk, Tony Hawks Project 8 and more
PSP Games- Patapon, Crush, Killzone: Liberation, Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters, Daxter, Burnout Legends, Socom: FTB 2, Grand Theft Auto LCS, Grand Theft Auto VCS, and others I don't remember
PS2 Games- Too many
Message 74 of 129 (15 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 8, 2007
I just want to add my support to

static ip address
port forwarding
disable upnp both on ps3 and on router

so far these steps have solved my PSN problems.  I tried all the other advise I could find on the board prior to taking these steps with mostly random success that seemed to be more coincidence than anthing else.

Message 75 of 129 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Sep 8, 2007
I have been having the same prob. since 1.92 downdate! but i read in this forum about turning off your UPnP. i turned it off on my router and on my ps3 and it works well with warhawk but i'm still getting the 8002AA08 error message when i play madden08 (my dnf is almost 50%) now i look like a quitter thanks to our 1.92 update(downdate) i cant even find what the update was supposed to do? but i really dont care what it was supposed to do anymore. i have not tryed R6V yet (got burnt out on it for now)
PSN: slipin3
Now playing
ModernWarfare2,Fightnightround4,Killzone2,Burnout Paradice,,RockBand2,StreetFighter2HDRemix,WarHawk,Soon FFXIII
Message 76 of 129 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Sep 8, 2007
Support for linksys wrt54g if any of u guys are using linksys wrt54g you should update to  the latest firmware ( ver. 1.02.2 resolves issues with upnp ) I am not sure but i think there are some issues with wep , wpa encryption communicating with the ps3 so my advice is to go wired first go to your routers web based utility usaually 192.168.1.1 put your ps3 IP address in the dmz under applications and gaming enable and save changes , enable upnp  under the administration heading save changes . Go to ps3 Internet setup test connection hopefully all should succeed mtu automatic and upnp should be available and nat type 2 . I f u have to go wireless then disable wep , wpa encryption and use MAC filtering to provide security for your wireless setup . Go into your routers web based utility under wireless go to wireless mac filter enable permit only and enter the mac adresses u have on ur network. To get the MAC addresses on your network go to status , local network and click on DHCP clients table their you would see a list of the IP addresses and MAC addresses for each client on your network  . Hope this helps it is working so far for me (wired)

Message Edited by Dbruce on 09-08-2007 02:21 PM
Message 77 of 129 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Sep 9, 2007
Thx, Ive had success deleting cookies and  cache. Altho I have to do it about every time. Small price to pay for online gaming.
CLICK THE BANNER
Message 78 of 129 (15 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

Sep 9, 2007
i dont get how that helps you guys
whqat if you never used the internet on the ps3 then thered be no point in doing that
i even tried doing that even though i dont use the browser and still nothing
and im very sure its not my internet connection cuz both my computers wor with the same connection.
Message 79 of 129 (15 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 9, 2007
i created a sub account on mine, and it connected to psn, when i was on the master account, it wouldnt connect at all, when i did connect to the master account, deoms would take like one hour to d/l before the 1.92 update

on my subaccount, i downloaded demos in 3-5 mins
Message 80 of 129 (15 Views)
0 Likes