First Son
1 posts

Re: error.. You have been signed out of PLAYSTATION Network (8002AA08)

Sep 6, 2007
hey tech support closes @ 8 pm  pendejo : )
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 129 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Sep 6, 2007
Thank's....worked for me. Now I can play Stranglehold(demo), and Warhawk!
Thank's
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 129 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Sep 6, 2007
I'm having the same problem as everyone else.  I have a quick fix that worked for me.  I ended up creating a new user and everything works fine with that account, but my main account wont connect to the PSNetwork.  I'll try the UPnP disable trick but it seems to me if one of my accounts works fine than it shouldnt matter if I have the UPnp disabled or not.  Not only that but other people have disabled the UPnp to no prevail. 
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 129 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Sep 7, 2007
Yah I am having the same problems.  Disabled uPnP and it still doesn't work. I hope they come out with a fix soon.
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 129 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
974 posts

Sep 7, 2007
I was online today, now I can't sing back on just have a different error code...DSN problem?
---------------------------------------------------

Member of the Gamer Adversory Panel. PlayStation Underground member since 1997. Gaming since 1985. Official Beta tester.

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 129 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
642 posts

Sep 7, 2007
This information is great BUT, we shouldnt have to jump through hoops everytime they update. My router and everything else thats hooked to run fine on a daily basis except my PS3. I have a Ver 1 WRT54 original FW never needed to update never had connection problems about 6yrs now. Now since last November I keep reading about people updating the FW, reset router, change ISP and shove the cat5 cable up your ass and out your ear then it will work. Sony needs to get this stuff right, people shouldnt need to upgrade/reset or buy new hardware because they screw thier patches up.

Solma wrote:
This is what I did to fix the problem on my Wireless network:

First off I'm using a Linksys WRT54G Router.

1) Updated my Routers Firmware to the latest Version.
2) I Used This as a Guide to Forward the ports on my router, then Setup my PS3 accordingly.
3) I Disabled UPnP.
4) Restarted my PS3

Anyway I hope this works for sombody else.

Here are Links to various Resourses I Found Useful:
You Tube Video about Port Forwarding.
Port Forwarding Guide for various Routers
Linksys Routers Firmware

A problem im still having is: that whenever I log into the PSN my computer, that is wired through my router, disconnects temporarily. (It's not a big deal though it reconnects in less than a second.)

Edit: I'd like to thank everyone on the forum that provided help to people for this problem. Go Team Go!

Message Edited by Solma on 09-06-2007 08:10 AM

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 129 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 7, 2007
Yeah add me to the long list of people frustrated with this error message. I cannot download the new demo for Stranglehold because of this lame error

I'm incredibly frustrated right now.
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 129 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Sep 7, 2007
I'm having the same problem too.  Strange thing is it only affected my US account.  I can still get on PSN with my Europe, Hong Kong, and Japan accounts.  So I know it's not a router issue, it's a PS3 issue.  Sony needs to get us a fix and fast.
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 129 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 7, 2007
This is a sad, sick joke. This issue is not unknown, and it is not like it is not all over different sites.

You would think that Sony would say something about this issue, to say nothing about have a fix, or having a QnA process that would have caught this.

It's not like PS3's are PCs with tons of different setups.
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 129 (11 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 7, 2007
IM getting this exact same error.  Yesterday i was able to get on the PSN, start downloading the Stranglehold demo and then i went to play warhawk.  After about 15 min of gameplay i got kicked off and was unable to log back in.  I was not able to get back into the game or into the playstation store, but my stranglehold demo was still downloading and my internet connection was still active.  I followed the instuctions that Solma wrote and watched the youtube video, followed those instructions exactly.  It seemed to work for about 15 minutes and i got kicked out of warhawk again .  again, i couldnt get into the playstation store but the internet connection was still fine and stranglehold finished downloading.  Somthing has got to be wrong.  I was not having any of these problems prior to the 1.92 update.  I played warhawk for 12 hours straight with no interuptions the weekend before the update. 
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 129 (11 Views)
0 Likes