Sep 21 2012
By: Daerdrom85 First Son 3 posts
Accepted Solution

dungeon hunter alliance

6 replies 211 views Edited Sep 21, 2012

Gahh i was playing dungeon hunter alliance online, all of a sudden my game froze. when i restarted the game my characters name had changed to sanchez and his class changed from sorc to warrior... anyone got some advice aside from starting over?

Message 1 of 7 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1387 posts

Re: dungeon hunter alliance

Sep 21, 2012

Daerdrom85 wrote:

Gahh i was playing dungeon hunter alliance online, all of a sudden my game froze. when i restarted the game my characters name had changed to sanchez and his class changed from sorc to warrior... anyone got some advice aside from starting over?

Stop eating tacos.

Seriously though **bleep**? Sanchez? lol

Message 2 of 7 (206 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1532 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2012

Sanchez??? Really Smiley Sad

Is that supposed to be Mexican or Latino? Dirty Sanchez???

I love Adam Levine
"One more ******* Love song and I well be sick......"
Message 3 of 7 (203 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 21, 2012

i wish it was a joke it kind of sucks.. im not sure how if my data got corrupted how it would change the name to sanchez.. infact the character is a warrior lvl 39 after the corruption.. and only has a max of 9 skill points >.> not sure how it turned out like this

Message 4 of 7 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2012

not to poop all over a game u seem to have enjoyed, but it's sloppy work by a company that doesn't really care about you once they have ur $$$$. this game was a shoddy port by gameloft of a game originally for iphones. i've heard a lot of ppl complaining about bugs and glitches, it was noted it some reviews that i read, and i'm sorry for your loss.

Message 5 of 7 (159 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 21, 2012

yea good point.. i was more just venting lol

Message 6 of 7 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Sep 21, 2012

let it all out brother Smiley Happy

i am craving some action oriented dungeon crawlers on my vita too. i've played a few good psp rpgs but this is probably closer to diablo than all of them. still, i avoided it and will continue to hold out for something like dragons crown and warriors lair. even dungeon hill has potential... altho i'm gonna wait for reviews on that one, the huge delay got me worried the game is in poor shape.

Message 7 of 7 (147 Views)
0 Likes