Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Re: dungeon hunter alliance

Jul 4, 2012
To your question, yes one of them is to complete the game with 4 player in multiplayer... But I think I read that if you've all finished the game you can start off toward the end and its not so bad, but I haven't done much research, figured i would leave it for last. And to add to salesmunn s comment, I'm actually suprized it hasn't dropped in price considering its lack of sales, but that may also be the reason its staying at 40, they want to get as many people to buy it for 40 as they can before they drop it, whereas if it sold a million they wouldn't mind dropping it so much
Message 11 of 16 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Jul 4, 2012
I guess ill wait. I've encountered a bunch of lag with the demo version. Slow down, framrate drop whichever you choose to call it. Particularly in the forest with bandits/spiders. It takes away from the experience a bit.
Message 12 of 16 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Jul 4, 2012

yeah, much like dynasty warriors next, if you get too many enemies on your screen doing stuff it can make it laggy, sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesnt, personally for me it was such a minor inconvenience that i didnt even worry about it, but if you have other games to keep you entertained, its never a bad idea to wait for a sale

Message 13 of 16 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Jul 4, 2012
I picked up Metal gear yesterday. Its a shame that we give in to playing games we did x amount of years ago but some are just so good and with the inclusion of trophies makes it worthwhile imo. It plays so smooth too, looks great. I've got a big store credit with gamestop, so a 40$ hit isn't a big deal for me. Though all the enemies on screen and killing em all with the big spells is fun, but when it slows down even the smallest bit I realize oh yeaaa, it was a port.
Message 14 of 16 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Jul 4, 2012

haha i have alot of credit at gamestop also, plan on using it for all the deals this week. unit 13 for 20 bucks, reality fighters for 15, mortal kombat for 20, modnation for 20, i might even pick up mlb for kicks, never played a baseball game before

Message 15 of 16 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2213 posts

Jul 4, 2012
Only thing I can tell you, is watch out for framerate issue.
Message 16 of 16 (48 Views)
0 Likes