VP of Gaming
36976 posts

Re: Xbox 360 vs PS3

Apr 28, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

Gona have to disagree with you guys there, you guys are just haters. You need to find something better to do not complain about the threads that are being made... just dont read and reply to thm nobody forces you to

The frequency of the threads is whats obnoxious more than anything... the neglect of the search funtion is a tad annoying...in short

LOL

dont you think you are acting like a hypocrite? you didnt provide anything that has to do with why the thread was made in that post. what a waste. if it bothers you THAT much report it.

yea yea i am doing it too now but jeez

Message 21 of 39 (129 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34135 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:
Basically what hitman said.

I am one of those who post a lot of what your favorite threads. But I post them because I want to learn about the community. What they like, etc..

Also, what do you want in the off topic thread? That's basically the useless thread section, it's where all the threads go, if they don't fit into any of the other specific threads.

Like booke said, don't be snobby like the xbox community Smiley Wink no one is forcing you to reply, or even pay attention to those threads. You're acting as if the threads ruin your whole life, or get in the way of what you're doing. It's just a forum, a discussion forum at that, and when you're on a discussion forum, you usually discuss things, and when there's an off topic section, on a discussion forum, you usually discuss off topic things.

Like asking other members about themselves, etc.. Which is what the "whats your favorite" threads are all about.

Don't complain anyway, their more things to discuss with each other, their more ways for each other to learn about each other, their more ways to get posts for stupid and easy answers, and their more ways to get kudos for stupid and easy answers.

Just ignore em' Smiley Wink

i just would like to see some people put thought into their threads, then again that is asking much from some people here.

but never mind, return to your "whats your favorite color/food/tree/dog/smell/nobel gas to inahle?" threads.

Message 22 of 39 (128 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
36976 posts

Apr 28, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

i just would like to see some people put thought into their threads, then again that is asking much from some people here.

but never mind, return to your "whats your favorite color/food/tree/dog/smell/nobel gas to inahle?" threads.

wow thanks mr owner of the forums for allowing us to do so Smiley Indifferent

Message 23 of 39 (126 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34135 posts

Apr 28, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

youre welcome

Message 24 of 39 (126 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
36976 posts

Apr 28, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

youre welcome

i was being sarcastic, take that back

Message 25 of 39 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 28, 2013
I can prob find some pretty useless threads through your posts, i'm sure.

So, don't be a hypocrite, okay? Smiley Wink
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 26 of 39 (110 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34135 posts

Apr 28, 2013

itsnotozzyitsozz wrote:
I can prob find some pretty useless threads through your posts, i'm sure.

So, don't be a hypocrite, okay? Smiley Wink

are you insinuation ive made useless threads?

Message 27 of 39 (104 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
36976 posts

Apr 28, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

I think the mods really need to crack down on these Xbox threads....

Im pretty sure more than half of them are comparison threads which are against community guidelines...

i agree. not because they are Xbox threads, but because they are stupid threads.

and they need to crack down on all the "what is your favorite" threads too; there are 6 different "favorite" threads on the front page.. this is the Off Topic forum, not the Stupid Useless Thread forum.

A fine line....a fine line

As a matter fact ive seen you contribute to those threads that you highlighted. so why are you hating on them now??

Message 28 of 39 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 28, 2013
Are you insinuating that I did?

"Where would you live?"

Oh yeah, that took a lot of thought i'm sure, asking people where they would like to live. Prob as much work as it took to ask people what their favorite food is.

You people don't realize what you post. Worry about yourselves, let the mods worry about everyone else, okay?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 29 of 39 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 28, 2013
Oh, not to mention, that thread is about 9 pages back, which shows how much you contribute to this side of the forum with threads of your own.

Like I said, don't be a hypocrite Smiley Wink Also what hitman said, if they bother you so much, stop replying to them. Espcecially with stupid replies, such as "why?" , really? You're asking why? Why? To get more post counts for free? By ridiculing others threads on the off topic forum?

Come on now..

Message 30 of 39 (76 Views)
0 Likes