Survivor
2238 posts

Re: Xbox 360 vs PS3

Apr 27, 2013

I have both a 360 and PS3, but I always buy new games for the PS3, unless its an Xbox exclusive. I've had the 360 die on me a whole lot more than the PS3. Stupid red ring of death...

R.I.P. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Message 11 of 39 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4576 posts

Apr 27, 2013

I've played with an Xbox a few times. I didn't like the bulky controller at all. Besides that, and paying to access their online network, I say it's almost a tie for me.

Message 12 of 39 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Apr 28, 2013

I think the mods really need to crack down on these Xbox threads....

Im pretty sure more than half of them are comparison threads which are against community guidelines...

Furiously Chaosing
Message 13 of 39 (130 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4576 posts

Apr 28, 2013

They allow us to talk about other consoles. I think as long as the thread isn't that insanely negative and not a mature thread, then yes, Moderation should lock them. Let's be better then the Xbox forum. It's very crazy there.

Message 14 of 39 (116 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
34148 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

Im pretty sure more than half of them are comparison threads which are against community guidelines...

i agree. not because they are Xbox threads, but because they are stupid threads.

and they need to crack down on all the "what is your favorite" threads too; there are 6 different "favorite" threads on the front page.. this is the Off Topic forum, not the Stupid Useless Thread forum.

Message 15 of 39 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Apr 28, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

i agree. not because they are Xbox threads, but because they are stupid threads.

and they need to crack down on all the "what is your favorite" threads too; there are 6 different "favorite" threads on the front page.. this is the Off Topic forum, not the Stupid Useless Thread forum.

A fine line....a fine line

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 16 of 39 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1626 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

yea some xbox threads are silly and i agree they need to be on top of if its comparison, cuz as i said before..comparison threads are 7 years old lol. as for whats your favorite threads, Some are good but others, not so much.

www.soundcloud.com/jahge
Message 17 of 39 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
38848 posts

Apr 28, 2013

Setzaroth wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

gR3yGh051 wrote:

A fine line....a fine line

Gona have to disagree with you guys there, you guys are just haters. You need to find something better to do not complain about the threads that are being made... just dont read and reply to thm nobody forces you to

Message 18 of 39 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
18676 posts

Apr 28, 2013

Gona have to disagree with you guys there, you guys are just haters. You need to find something better to do not complain about the threads that are being made... just dont read and reply to thm nobody forces you to

The frequency of the threads is whats obnoxious more than anything... the neglect of the search funtion is a tad annoying...in short

LOL

RE-THINK SALAD

Message 19 of 39 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Apr 28, 2013
Basically what hitman said.

I am one of those who post a lot of what your favorite threads. But I post them because I want to learn about the community. What they like, etc..

Also, what do you want in the off topic thread? That's basically the useless thread section, it's where all the threads go, if they don't fit into any of the other specific threads.

Like booke said, don't be snobby like the xbox community Smiley Wink no one is forcing you to reply, or even pay attention to those threads. You're acting as if the threads ruin your whole life, or get in the way of what you're doing. It's just a forum, a discussion forum at that, and when you're on a discussion forum, you usually discuss things, and when there's an off topic section, on a discussion forum, you usually discuss off topic things.

Like asking other members about themselves, etc.. Which is what the "whats your favorite" threads are all about.

Don't complain anyway, their more things to discuss with each other, their more ways for each other to learn about each other, their more ways to get posts for stupid and easy answers, and their more ways to get kudos for stupid and easy answers.

Just ignore em' Smiley Wink
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 20 of 39 (80 Views)
0 Likes