Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 08 2012
By: HAVIK99 First Son 1 posts

downloading vita games

3 replies 9 views Edited Jan 8, 2012

Can you download a digital game, delete it then redownload it again for free? Because if you can I would just get a 4 or 8gb memory card insted of one that cost alot more.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2090 posts

Re: downloading vita games

Jan 8, 2012

HAVIK99 wrote:

Can you download a digital game, delete it then redownload it again for free? Because if you can I would just get a 4 or 8gb memory card insted of one that cost alot more.

yes you can delete and download it as many times as you want to. just you can only use it on two ps vita's at once. like if two activated ps vitas on the same game. so if you had two ps vitas activated on the same game you would have to buy it again if you want it on a thrd at least thats how I understand it.

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2012/07/21/option-to-buy-avatars-on-my-playstation-vita/
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
964 posts

Jan 9, 2012

You may want to go with a 16GB at least. I have the 32GB mem-stick preordered as I plan to use my PSV as I did my PSP... a portable media device with an emphasis on games. I'll be downloading music, movies, and PSP games and having a blast. Hopefully they put Netflix on it (assuming they will as 3DS has it).

photo PS4Tag_zps73200d52.png
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
456 posts

Jan 14, 2012

Yep! Netflix is confirmed for a day-one release on the Vita!

And I'm getting a 32GB card because I have a rather large PSP digital library to transfer over as well. Try to get the biggest capacity you can if you are looking to have a digital library.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (9 Views)
0 Likes