Feb 16 2012
By: phoxx_1 First Son 1 posts

downloading games from other psp onto vita

3 replies 70 views Edited Feb 16, 2012

How can I download my games that I purchased on my other PSP onto my new Vita,it says not available for download on Vita on all of them. The games are Little Big Planet, Madden, Socom- all major titles and how can I access the AR games on my Vita? I have the AR cards and I can't do anything with them yet?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
922 posts

Re: downloading games from other psp onto vita

Feb 16, 2012

If you don't have a PS3 there's no way to access those PSP games at the moment. Sony will add support to download them with the Vita soon. The AR cards require an app that's not available yet.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (70 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3233 posts

Feb 16, 2012

If you have a PS3 you can connect your PS Vita to the PS3 with the cable, and use Content Manager.

Plug the cable into the PS3 USB port, then plug the PS Vita end into the PS Vita. Content Manager bubble will pulse, touch it, and the two devices will connect.

Under Applications you will find any of the install files that it will allow you to copy. I have a bunch of things and only two things would show up, things not on the PSP List of games that works thus far. So you just have to see what will work.

If you have the install bubbles on your PS3 that is (I do believe) what the Content Manager is looking for. If you don't have the install bubbles, just go to Account Management on your PS3 and look for the Download List, and redownload -- but do not install -- the PSP or Mini games you want to try to copy, this is how you get the install bubble of the games, downloading since .... some PS3 update last year.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (70 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Feb 25, 2012

I could only download one of my previous purchased PSP games so far....Killzone-Liberation. Hopefully they update this soon.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (70 Views)
0 Likes