Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 14 2012
By: rustyplyr1 First Son 6 posts

download times

6 replies 117 views Edited Sep 14, 2012

Since this latest update the dowload speed and length of time to acquire a demo has been unacceptable over 12 hours . I will never purchase content with service this poor !! Fix your network !!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (117 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
15437 posts

Re: download times

[ Edited ]
Sep 14, 2012

Have you bothered to reset your modem and  router before resorting to blaming a firmware update?

What about your parents changing the service to a slower connection?

Have you tried to stop running torrents or other download services?

I have 4.25 and I am not have ANY issues at all...... ZERO, ZILCH, ZIP, NADA.... NOTHING.

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (115 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Sep 21, 2012

I agree update 4.25 slowed everything down to unacceptible speed. i tried reseting my router/modem several timeS and it had no effect.

I VOW NEVER TO BUY DOWNLOADBLE CONTENT FROM THE SONY STORE UNTILL THEY FIX IT!

PS3 slim 120gb 8 months old.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (81 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 10, 2013

Got Sony on the phone today. Told me I needed to contact my router manufacturer to be able to forward some ports. That's not going to do ANYTHING! Might help me get a connection if I didn't have one, but I do, its just slow as **bleep**. Man what a crappy company. Not to mention there isn't anyone on the forums helping anyone out that i've seen. They need revert back to the previous update before this was so messed up, instead of making everyone deal with this crap.  

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (49 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 10, 2013
I probably wont even buy from them, even after they fix it. Had nothing but bad luck with anything Sony.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
356 posts

Jan 11, 2013

i love when people have bad slow connections and always blame sony. yeah... its you.

everyone else is fine dude, quit bashing troll

One day at a time babe....
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9555 posts

Jan 11, 2013
Get off the WIFI and buy an Ethernet cord like you are supposed to do with any kind of online gaming. This is a Playstation. Not an iPhone.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (27 Views)
0 Likes