Aug 25 2013
By: nwoprime First Son 22 posts

does anyone plan on buying both consoles

70 replies 565 views Edited Aug 25, 2013

i bought all 3 last gen but unless something dramatic happens ill only be getting ps4 this gen considering  i ended up trading the wii and 360 back to gamestop and keeping ps3

Spoiler
nwoprime.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 71 (565 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Re: does anyone plan on buying both consoles

Aug 25, 2013
Of course. That way I'll be able to enjoy good AAA games as well as indies. Haha jk. But yeah I'm getting both.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 71 (543 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2769 posts

Aug 25, 2013

I planned on getting both systems until Microsoft did all of the 180's. I have heard people saying, "well isn't it a good thing that they reversed their policies"? I think it was the worst thing they could have done. Xbox's base will never leave them so those policies would not have killed the system. What they did shows a lot of poor planning on their part and a total lack of respect for the consumers. Does anyone honestly think that Microsoft really reversed their policies for us, the gamers? NO! If that were the case they never would have come out with those anti consumer policies to start with. They caved in to public outcry and they were getting their butts handed to them in the initial pre-order sales. The only Xbone exclusive I am interested in is Titan Fall, which I bet will eventually come to the PS4. E3 killed my plans of buying a Xbox. All of those games were Demo'd on high end PC's running Windows 7. What were they afraid of? The PS4 demo's were done on PS4's.  I don't need another box that I plug into my TV, so that I can watch TV so for the first time in a long time we will be a single brand household. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 71 (539 Views)
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

Aug 25, 2013
Was thinking about it, but prob just stick with ps4 not sure why I would need both systems plus i lost all faith in M$ because of all the flip flopping
 photo image_zps37afac29.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 71 (530 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
569 posts

Aug 25, 2013

I might pick up a Wii u over the summer before I get a ps4 but they're both on my radar.

If Spybox1 comes out with more good RPG exclusives I'll be tempted to get that in a few years as well.

sig by Grindhead_Jim
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 71 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8847 posts

Aug 25, 2013
Then answer me this...

Why has many people decided to jump ship to ps4 after the announcement at e3?
>

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 71 (523 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Aug 25, 2013
I will probably pick up the ps4 first around February (taxes) then maybe the Xbox one by the end of the year if they mention a new gears of war game
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 71 (521 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Aug 25, 2013
Sorry I meant I'll get the Xbox one by the end of NEXT year
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 71 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Aug 25, 2013

buying the PS4 .. M$ is Kinda crap when it comes down to gaming ..They try hard but actualy  fail badly and i don't like spending money on Garbage..

"You can't believe everything on the Internet"-- Kevin Butler
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 71 (506 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
328 posts

Aug 25, 2013
Eh....... No.
There are a few games that look interesting on Xbox One, but frankly I'm more interested in the 3rd party games that are coming to both consoles anyways (Watch Dogs, Thief, The Evil Within), so buying both wouldn't have a benefit.
What led me to PS4 is cheaper, no internet requirements for games (looking at you, Fable Legends), great indies, and my Vita.

There's only one thing I'd tell people not to get: A Wii U. It's got an extremely weak library and none of the good 1st exclusives.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 71 (504 Views)
0 Likes