Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Re: dishonored and day 1 digital

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

I purchased it a few days ago and was able to download the theme right away. I also was hoping that the game itself wouldd be ready to download at midnight 10-9. But its not available and its 12:35 am Pacific right now. So this kinda sucks. I use to tell myself I would never download full games, but lately I have been doing it a lot. I look at it this way. When Im tired of the game I can delete it, then later if I ever feel like playing it again I dont have to go buy it again. Just redownload.

Ive downloaded Borderlands 1, Infamous 1 and 2, Transformers FOC, Max Payne rockstar bundle, and several others. But if they dont release Dishonored until later today this may be the last day 1 digital I get, especially considering that people that went to midnight openings are probably playing it right now, and Im waiting for PSN to release it!!

Ill be updating this through the night, and will let everyone know once its available.

HE LOVED US ENOUGH TO DIE FOR US, LOVE HIM ENOUGH TO LIVE FOR HIM.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 11 of 17 (608 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

Oct 9, 2012

If they dont release at midnight they are going to lose A LOT of people who pre-order.

I had a feeling they wouldnt release it at midnight and im not ever going to pre-order with them again.

There are prolly thousands of people **bleep** right now they cant download it.

It says it releases on Oct, 9th

It's Oct 9th RIGHT NOW!!!

Stupid Stupid Stupid

Message 12 of 17 (593 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Oct 9, 2012

Heres the terms and conditions of the day 1 digital, it mentions time frames for the preorders, but not when the games will be
available to download.

http://us.playstation.com/day-1-digital/terms-and-conditions/

Message 13 of 17 (589 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Its almost 4am and still not available. Im pretty sure this is my first and last Day 1 Digital I buy.
Message 14 of 17 (527 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 9, 2012

This is definitely the last time I'll ever waste money on Day 1 Digital. Exactly, like other people said I was willing to sacrafice a hard copy for the convenience of a midnight download. I feel lied to. It should be called Day 2 Digital since none of the preorders work the day they're supposed to. On PSN free has started to equal sub-par.

Message 15 of 17 (502 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Oct 9, 2012

I was going to pre order AC3 but not anymore. Just gonna get a physical copy. 1:19 EST here and still no download.

Message 16 of 17 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 9, 2012

ITS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!!!!

Message 17 of 17 (149 Views)
0 Likes