Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 19 2012
By: rockstardude1 Sackboy 523 posts

did anyone else buy the angry birds dlc today i did and cant find it in the game

5 replies 174 views Edited Dec 19, 2012
title says it all
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4131 posts

Re: did anyone else buy the angry birds dlc today i did and cant find it in the game

Dec 19, 2012
Mm. I just lost my mobile phone, the ds, the psp, and all my other good games, and the hard-drive with all the downloaded games on crashed. So I bought angry birds too!

No, seriously, just write Sony support. Might be an ID mismatch between the dlc and the game. They'll be able to help you pinpoint the problem, and if it's specific to your system/store combination, or if it's something else. They'll want to know exact information anyway, so write your local support.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
523 posts

Re: did anyone else buy the angry birds dlc today i did and cant find it in the game

Dec 19, 2012
Ok so i just got off the phone with sony(45min) and activision(45min) and neither of them knew what the hell was going on or offered to credit my account the five dollars back
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (123 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Dec 20, 2012
I purchased it today, and nothing. No new levels or trophies show up. I emailed support and asked for a fix or money back. So we will see! Very annoying
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4131 posts

Dec 20, 2012
...they "didn't know"?

:/ It's just about checking that the ID on the dlc package you downloaded is the same as the full game you bought. Sony could do that for you, and help you figure out which package you would need to buy.

Then again, I guess they also could choose to not give a **bleep**.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
523 posts

Dec 20, 2012
Alright so im not the only person with this problem now
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (78 Views)
0 Likes