Sackboy
647 posts

Re: customization

Jul 24, 2005
I would save the money you would have spent on customizing your PS3 and use is to buy the optional HDD.  Just a thought.,
Message 31 of 49 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2415 posts

Jul 24, 2005

Cueil wrote:
Are you guys,stupid? Welcome to the real world where modding is the norm...,Microsoft is just giving you something you can customize easily for,those who don't want to buy casemods or don't want to replace their own,case thus breaking the warrenty.  Saying you have no interest in,it is one thing, but downgrading a feature like that is stupid. ,Is it a gimmick?  Sure it's just another way to bring in some,money, but if the PS3 had something like that it wouldn't be a gimmick,then it'd be a "feature" for you fanboys.  Personally I like it...,I expect there to be some pretty hot faceplates being made and sold on,ebay

Stop ranting and admit that it's lame.

straight outta compton what
Message 32 of 49 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5073 posts

Jul 24, 2005

Whether its lame or not, you dont HAVE to buy it. If the guy wants it, he wants it. If it is out there nobody is forcing you to buy it, but including it will make a few happy.

If he wants it and you guys dont, you dont have to buy it but he will.

Message 33 of 49 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
63 posts

Jul 24, 2005
here customization....get different games than the other guy.....does it truely matter when you can go hey i wasted cash to make my system look better, i saw the x360 faceplates and i thought they made the system look worse....your playin the game, not lookin at the system, worry more bout the t.v. you got
Message 34 of 49 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1170 posts

Jul 24, 2005

,aloneibreak wrote:
here customization....get different games than the other guy.....does it truely matter when you can go hey i wasted cash to make my system look better, i saw the x360 faceplates and i thought they made the system look worse....your playin the game, not lookin at the system, worry more bout the t.v. you got

what are you talking about?  You don't care what the system looks like?  So you wouldn't mind if the PS3 looked like the Alpha PS3 kits?
Message 35 of 49 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jul 24, 2005
I think faceplates are a great idea! Think about what an impact it could have had on the Gamcube if it had customizable faceplates... you could have slapped a new cover on your gamecube that spells out in big bold letters "This is not a lunchbox... despite appearances." Okay, seriously, I don't have a problem with faceplates or customization of the system, it just doesn't matter to me because for me, customization is cleaning dust off of the console. If you like faceplates, more power to ya, but it just doesn't matter to me.
Message 36 of 49 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4285 posts

Jul 24, 2005
if no one wants to customize there console would you perfer to personalize it then make ur own unique console
go to my site at http://www.freewebs.com/princeps3/index.htm enjoy.

Message 37 of 49 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2415 posts

Jul 24, 2005

princePS3 wrote:
then make ur own unique console

PC

straight outta compton what
Message 38 of 49 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4285 posts

Jul 24, 2005
dont do pc gaming console only,
go to my site at http://www.freewebs.com/princeps3/index.htm enjoy.

Message 39 of 49 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Jul 24, 2005

I can only customize the faceplate which is retarded; it's like being able to only customize the bumper of your car.

Uh Oh HotDog! MGS4!
Message 40 of 49 (4 Views)
0 Likes