just timed out after being idle for a few min

does this happen to anyone

Message 1 of 8 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Re: connection to the server has timed out

Oct 12, 2012
What timed out after being idle for a few minutes?
Message 2 of 8 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
243 posts

Oct 12, 2012

FidelityNy wrote:
What timed out after being idle for a few minutes?

connection

you can't even read the title now?

Message 3 of 8 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Oct 12, 2012
You know what, help yourself. You come on here looking for answers and don't explain thoroughly and catch a fit when you're questioned. You don't tell us if you were trying to access the Store, Sign in to the network, access the network through online features in a game. Learn to be thorough, you have problems with that.
Message 4 of 8 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
243 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 12, 2012

there's only 1 connection to the server, that is through psn.  that's the first thing it does when u start ur ps3

if u need me to explain where i got this error from obviously u dont have a clue what i'm talking about

also, since im' posting this probelm under Playstation Network forum, i guess u missed that one too

Message 5 of 8 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Oct 12, 2012
That error could pop up whether you're trying to Sign-in, or trying to access other content (like the PS Store) while already signed in. So the issue and resolution can differ based on where and when the error is occuring exactly.
Message 6 of 8 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
243 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 12, 2012

FidelityNy wrote:
That error could pop up whether you're trying to Sign-in, or trying to access other content (like the PS Store) while already signed in. So the issue and resolution can differ based on where and when the error is occuring exactly.

i just said i have this problem WHEN I'M IDLE FOR A FEW MINUTES

how can i be trying to sign-in, trying to access other content WHILE I'M IDLE?

and why do you keep saying errors?  the first line in my post said "no error code at all"

if i had an error code it would actually be easier to solve

seriously, i see your replies in every single topic on this forum.  i didn't read those replies but from your posts on my last 2 threads, you were probably trolling others too

Message 7 of 8 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Oct 12, 2012
Well I took it as you tried to access something, it stood idle, was unresponsive, for a few minutes then gave you a timed out message. You never said you were idle, so I assumed the process was idle, or stuck saying it was connecting. An error code is the way your system identifies an issue on its own so you can easily evaluate a way to resolve it. You not recieving an error code doesn't mean it isn't an error/issue.

That's weird because I only comment on a few daily. I don't troll, I'm here to genuinly help or discuss topics. You just have some personal issues, I ask a simple question, you give a dumb remark.
Message 8 of 8 (127 Views)
0 Likes