Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 02 2013
By: LOIdbanks First Son 4 posts

cant redeem code for gt5

4 replies 207 views Edited Jan 2, 2013

cant seem to get this code working correctly for my gran turismo 5. I entered it in, i got 1 of the 4 packages that i was suppose to get, and now its not letting me get the rest of them, i went back into "Download List" to reload/install all of them again and it says its completed and installed but when i go back into the game, it doenst show it. when i go into my "Services List" it shows all of the Packs, i received 1 of the 4. when i go into them seperately, the ones that i dont have shows, "Remaining 1." no expiration date is shown. has anyone experience this problem before? i sent an email in to PSN but the instructions they gave me to follow didnt work out and they said to try out the forums.

TIA

Message 1 of 5 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
209 posts

Re: cant redeem code for gt5

Jan 2, 2013

the content could be region locked did you enter a eu code for a NA game ? or vice versa 

i don't have a pc i use ps3 browser
Message 2 of 5 (202 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 2, 2013

i have no idea what that is, i want to say its not because i was able to get 1 of the 4 packs within that 1 code

Message 3 of 5 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
896 posts

Jan 3, 2013

I think it has something to do with the fact that some of the DLC that originally came out isn't even on the store anymore since the store was changed. I know the Spa/Kart Space DLC isn't there, and something else is missing as well. And the paint DLC which is there has a problem that it's supposed to be able to be pruchased multiple times to get more paint chips........before the store changed I bought it two times on top of the original bundle......but after the store changed, it now can't be prchased again, which is annoying because I went to buy another paint pack the other day and I can't.

I think the missing/not working GT5 DLC on the new Store is likely the reason your GT5 XL Edition DLC voucher isn't working properly. I hope Sony fixes this soon. I've mentioned it multiple times on the blog in Store update posts but have gotten no reply, so I don't even know if Sony knows about the issue.

I think this new store was a nice "trial balloon" for Sony to try a new store.....but the data's in, and the new store is no good. Time to switch back to the old store if they can't get the new store running FAR more smoothly in VERY short order.

PSN ID: Darth-Krayt

Eye of Judgment, Monster Hunter, Killzone 2, Sared 2 Fallen Angel, WipOut HD Fury, Motorstorm Pacific Rift, Super Street Fighter 4, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance, Mortal Kombat, Unreal Tounament 3, MGS4, Oblivion, Ghostbusters, Dragon Age Origins, MAG, Heavy Rain, GoW3, Dragon Age 2, Rage, Skyrim, DOOM3:BFG, Gran Turismo 5
Message 4 of 5 (174 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jan 3, 2013

maybe i should mention this also, my friend bought a copy at the same time as me, and his worked out fine, he was about to get all of the packages

Message 5 of 5 (166 Views)
0 Likes