Jul 30 2013
By: apfestrudel First Son 3 posts

can you answer to me about the PS4?

4 replies 157 views Edited Jul 30, 2013

I want to know if PS4's games will be in blu ray disc or just whith the download of the cloud or PSstore, because my network is very low and if the games will be just downloaded of Store i wont buy the PS4.

And I'm very sad that to play online I'll need to have PSPlus.

Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (157 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
27605 posts

Re: can you answer to me about the PS4?

Jul 30, 2013

apfestrudel wrote:

I want to know if PS4's games will be in blu ray disc or just whith the download of the cloud or PSstore, because my network is very low and if the games will be just downloaded of Store i wont buy the PS4.

PS4 games will be available on blu-Ray disc as they are now, some games will also be available for download from the PSN Store.

And I'm very sad that to play online I'll need to have PSPlus.

PS Plus is actually very good value.

Thanks.

You're welcome.

BRIT-KO

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4880 posts

Jul 30, 2013
PS Plus is great. I read somewhere that if all the games that were offered on PS Plus last year were worth $1, it would pay for itself.
 photo original_zpsf4794f45.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
182 posts

Jul 31, 2013

Yeah if this service still stays the same with giving PS3, Vita and PS4 games free here and there it is a great value. But the discounts the give on a lot of the games far surpass anything xbox LIVE has given. My sub expires in may of 2015 so I'm all set for nex gen.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (87 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
14949 posts

Jul 31, 2013

NikeMurphDawg wrote:
PS Plus is great. I read somewhere that if all the games that were offered on PS Plus last year were worth $1, it would pay for itself.

Plus pays for itself in ONE MONTH.

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (64 Views)