First Son
11 posts

Re: can the vita run the kindle app ?

Mar 30, 2012

actually guys you can NOT buy used vita games at gamestop .... i have a family member who is a gamestop employee so i defiantly can say gamestop is not and has no plans on selling used vita games. as far as replacing them ...yep its a pain but sitting outside in a dusty dirty rainy theft filled environment makes for a short life span on hand helds ....the last one died due to some lil kid knocking it off the top of the bleachers i was sitting on and into a mud puddle, but hey atleast his mom said sorry.

as for as the kindle goes i have no problems with storage, the cloud works great. biggest problem i have is getting my teenager to give it back .... got her persona for psp and she let go of the kindle, finally   and yes replacing the hand helds, that number is not just mine as we have at least 3 systems at any given time. currently all psp's ... nobody cared for the nintendo 3ds so we didn't buy any of those.

Message 21 of 22 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
10911 posts

Re: can the vita run the kindle app ?

Mar 30, 2012

Not true about Gamestop.  My local gamestop is not only selling used Vita games, but giving you an online pass for those games that need them when you buy them used.  As I stated, it is a simple matter of restoring the game card to factory settings to use it with a different account.

Message 22 of 22 (92 Views)
0 Likes