Dec 16 2012
By: GamerJon92 Uncharted Territory 1422 posts

can never connect to a online match in twisted metal

3 replies 62 views Edited Dec 16, 2012
Or max Payne 3 I can see matches and the lobby stuff but when I try to connect It fails I can play battlefield and cod fine twisted metal and MP3 never can connect to a match I'm Nat type 2 which should work I'm on WiFi I can't connect with a cord cause ps3 and router are on different floors but I get 100% signal
Message 1 of 4 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Re: can never connect to a online match in twisted metal

Dec 21, 2012

Hello there,

Seeing that you've clarified your signal strength, you may have this option...

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3/Chatroom-problems/m-p/39123307#M3820915

View posts for possible answers to your issue and please keep all of us (in general) posted regardless of the solution.

Message 2 of 4 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Dec 21, 2012

Try power-cycling your modem and router and see if that helps.

Also, you CAN use a wired connection now, without having to run a long ethernet cable.

Called "Powerline Ethernet Adapters".... you get the speed and reliability of wired, but the range and "no wires through the house" convenience of wireless.

Heres one thats pretty inexpensive if you ever want to consider it.
http://www.amazon.com/TP-Link-Powerline-TL-PA211-STARTER-KIT/dp/B0055XKBW4/ref=sr_1_3?s=pc&ie=UTF8&q...

Furiously Chaosing
Message 3 of 4 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Dec 22, 2012

Dont listen to any of these people the only way you get in a Twisted MEtal match is by luck so take your risks my boy and see if you get a 777 jackpot to joinany TMX game room.....

I play Twisted Metal alot and it gets you disconnected alot i mean ALOT but i still play it cause i **bleep** love it.

Just take your bets no matter what you try it will be the same i tried so much that i just gave up and stuck to its clunky ways nothing i could do about it 

Message 4 of 4 (39 Views)
0 Likes