Nov 12 2012
By: lets_play Lombax Warrior 202 posts

can i and it would be nice

5 replies 95 views Edited Nov 12, 2012

it would be nice if  i could access a friends ps3 so we could play a older game that we have that is 2 player that the servers are down play the game together not through the servers that are shut down but through are ps3s so we dont have to get together to play game be it hockey racing or golf and soccer    it would be nice if you know what i mean

Message 1 of 6 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Re: can i and it would be nice

Nov 12, 2012

Thats what online multiplayer is for lol

Message 2 of 6 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Nov 12, 2012

It would be nice if you structured your sentences better. It would be nice.

Furiously Chaosing
Message 3 of 6 (74 Views)
Highlighted
Sackboy
629 posts

Nov 12, 2012

So LAN mode....

Message 4 of 6 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Nov 13, 2012

what i tried to say.    tiger woods 09. ea sports turned off 09 online play.  and other games . no online play anymore . so what i want is to  still play with friends those games with no online. buy newer games with online . those older games are still great games.  i want to play those with a friend. not rich to get newer  games.  so we need other ways to play online with out costing ea money to keep those older game servers open  which nobody plays anymore. so me and friends can still play old games over internet even great older ps2 games. that had online     hey   two player or co-op games be nice to hook up that way   to hard for me to explain what i want so i will quit rambleing on                             me access friends system he or she mine we put in game we want to play then play   ok i quit

Message 5 of 6 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16918 posts

Nov 13, 2012

If a game requires the servers to play online, then you are SOL.

Most games only need p2p connection for online play, but still need servers for stat tracking so its a bit of a conundrum.

Some other games also have the ability for LAN play

Furiously Chaosing
Message 6 of 6 (39 Views)
0 Likes