Dec 30 2011
By: thanasis-kara Lombax Warrior 119 posts

''call of duty black ops rezurrection map pack problem''

4 replies 257 views Edited Dec 30, 2011

Hi guys,I recently bought rezurrection map pack from ps store.I downloaded  and installed it, but when I went to play moon,it was like I never bought it.When I went to redownload it,from ''view downloads'' I realised that all of the downloads required bles code of black ops ,but I had a blus code.Please,help me with this one,thanks.

Message 1 of 5 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
35873 posts

Re: ''call of duty black ops rezurrection map pack problem''

Dec 30, 2011

thanasis-kara wrote:

Hi guys,I recently bought rezurrection map pack from ps store.I downloaded  and installed it, but when I went to play moon,it was like I never bought it.When I went to redownload it,from ''view downloads'' I realised that all of the downloads required bles code of black ops ,but I had a blus code.Please,help me with this one,thanks.

It looks like you have downloaded the incorrect DLC from the incorrect region for your game, you should have first checked to make sure you were choosing the correct one from the correct region, unfortunately there are no refunds from the PSN Store.

Message 2 of 5 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Jan 2, 2012

I couldn't choose between regions.My ps store service is english.Can I change it?If not,is there anything else I could do?

Message 3 of 5 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Jan 2, 2012

thanasis-kara wrote:

I couldn't choose between regions.My ps store service is english.Can I change it?If not,is there anything else I could do?

You would need to create a PSN account that matches the region of the disc so that you can connect to that region's store.

At this point you are probably better off buying a used copy of COD:BO that matches the region of the DLC you downloaded.

Message 4 of 5 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Jan 2, 2012

Thanks to both of you.

Message 5 of 5 (257 Views)
0 Likes