Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 20 2012
By: Fadirio First Son 3 posts

buying games

4 replies 75 views Edited Sep 20, 2012

Hello

I have a problem buying games, I´m from Portugal, so I chose the region Portugal, I live in Angola, & I have a valid visa card that I use here, jus when I want to buy a game, it says, check your billing info....is it because the regionPortugal & the card adress is from Angola?? I´ll apreciate who can help,,,,@ least I´ll stop trying....

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (75 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28992 posts

Re: buying games

Sep 20, 2012

Fadirio wrote:

Hello

I have a problem buying games, I´m from Portugal, so I chose the region Portugal, I live in Angola, & I have a valid visa card that I use here, jus when I want to buy a game, it says, check your billing info....is it because the regionPortugal & the card adress is from Angola?? I´ll apreciate who can help,,,,@ least I´ll stop trying....

Sorry but yes, that's exactly the reason.

Assuming there is one you should have chosen Angola as your region, you can only purchase games from another region if you have a credit card registered for that region or you have a PSN card for that region.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (71 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 20, 2012

hello,,,,greatful for ur prompt reply.....

is there a way to coose Angola....cause in regions to choose it does not exist, or I´d have to do it in another manner

REGARDS

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (68 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
28992 posts

Sep 20, 2012

Fadirio wrote:

hello,,,,greatful for ur prompt reply.....

is there a way to coose Angola....cause in regions to choose it does not exist, or I´d have to do it in another manner

REGARDS

Your're welcome.

Do you permanently reside in Angola, or is it just a vacation you're on or for work?

Once you have set your PSN ID up & chosen your country there's no way to change it to another, having said that there is nothing to stop you making another account for another region on your PS3, unfortunately Angola doesn't exist as a choice for you, it appears that PSN/Sony doesn't yet support Angola as a country, I'm not sure why.

Your only option right now is to purchase games etc from your home country/region of Portugal.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (65 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 21, 2012

thnx for everything man.....

greatful again....

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (43 Views)
0 Likes