Nov 24 2006
By: Dirty_Walter Treasure Hunter 9232 posts

browser/ downloading...

2 replies 2 views Edited Nov 24, 2006
so other than the fact the the browser is slower than the slowest dialup connection... i like it alot.

1: but when i go to for example www.playstation.com/ps3 and there is that video playing on the lower left hand side of the page, all i get is audio. the little video screen remains blank. is there a setting i need to adjust?

2: when i go to a site like gametrailers.com and want to download a trailer or whatever the ps3 asks me to select a save destination, but it gives me no options or info on how...

are there some settings which i need to adjust or is the ps3 browser just not capable at all of downloading files or??????????? please help. thanks.
Message 1 of 3 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1361 posts

Re: browser/ downloading...

Nov 24, 2006
ummm, how does is the web browser slow? isnt ur internet conection determine the speed of how fast pages load on the ps3? i saw ppl loading pages just fine......
Message 2 of 3 (2 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: browser/ downloading...

Nov 24, 2006
I have DSL and it is definitely a browser/update issue which makes it somewhat slow. It also locks up with a white screen when surfing the net. It happened to me when I went on Resistance FOM site: www.myresistance.net

Hopefully a good update working out the kinks will show up soon.
"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in ... And how many want out."
Message 3 of 3 (2 Views)
0 Likes