Mar 03 2013
By: alexdes03 First Son 4 posts

bought a game on Sony network on the computer and cannot find it on PS3.... where is it?

7 replies 153 views Edited Mar 3, 2013

was not able to buy it directly on the PS3 so went to buy it on my computer at Sony network. But dont find it on my PS3.Where is it? Did the suggestion told on the computer (directives) but the dowloaded files just bought are not tranfered on my PS3. Where is it?

Message 1 of 8 (153 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9766 posts

Re: bought a game on Sony network on the computer and cannot find it on PS3.... where is it?

Mar 3, 2013

When you buy something using the PC PSN Store, it does not automatically download.  You need to go to your download list on the PS3 and download your game.

Message 2 of 8 (148 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: bought a game on Sony network on the computer and cannot find it on PS3.... where is it?

Mar 3, 2013

i went to the dowload list but its not there , I dont see it so I cant download the game????? Am i suppose to see at least the name or the picture of the game I bought?

Message 3 of 8 (145 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9766 posts

Mar 3, 2013

Go to the PSN Store and navigate to the game you bought.  It should have a red bag next to it and a Download Now button.  Click that and it should start downloading (as well as add the game to your download list).

Message 4 of 8 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 3, 2013

* You can check it in Transaction History.

Step by step:

1. Turn on your PS3 Console.

2. Login that account you used to bought.

3. Goto PlayStation Network.

4. Selection Account Management.

5. Select Transaction Mamagenemt.

6. Select Transaction History (a windows will pop-up, Start 1/1/2005, End 12/1/2013).

7. Selection Continue and check them.

* You can download it in Download List.

Step by step: 

1. Turn on your PS3 Console.

2. Login that account you used to bought.

3. Goto PlayStation Network.

4. Selection Account Management.

5. Select Transaction Mamagenemt.

6. Select Download List.

———————————————————————————————————
Be cool, be nice, remember to give Kudo for whom helped you.
Block whoever sent a $50 code: I8PH-CIBD-RK2H or 9DNK-NENR-R5GK to you, or tell them to stop.
Message 5 of 8 (132 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Mar 3, 2013

ok........just found what is the problem and hope you can help me. I have 2 e-mail at home. My son open is account with one of them on the PS3 and I open an account on the PC with the other e-mail. Even thought all the rest of the info are the same(like the address...) I bought the game on the PC so I think thats why I dont see it on the PS3 downloaded list....?????? I just tried to change the e-mail on one or the other but it doesn't work. What can I do? I can't buy the same game twice for the same person????? Do you know if its possible to connect the 2 e-mails together?  (sorry for my english, hoping you understand)

Message 6 of 8 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11940 posts

Mar 3, 2013
Nope. Now you've either got to add the account you used on the PC onto the PS3, or call Sony and ask for a refund (highly doubtful that you'll get one).
Message 7 of 8 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation MVP
16304 posts

Mar 3, 2013
Message 8 of 8 (87 Views)
0 Likes