Reply
Mar 04 2013
By: BUDMAN_355ml First Son 3 posts
Offline

**bleep** IS UP SONY

12 replies 336 views Edited Mar 4, 2013

What is going on with all the lagging and getting kicked from lobbies and not being able to join friends, IM on my 3rd PS3 now and IM really wishing I bought an x-box to at least compare the online gaming. With so many gamers complaining you would think the issues would be fixed in no time flat as for the PS4 I think not 

Message 1 of 13 (336 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/27/2012
Offline
3436 posts
 

Re: **bleep** IS UP SONY

Mar 4, 2013

i never hardly ever have any problems,very rarely when i do its because my internet is having issues with speed and ping times so the answer to your question is...get a better ISP and your prblems will be solved.

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 2 of 13 (329 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
18676 posts
 

Re: **bleep** IS UP SONY

Mar 4, 2013

BUDMAN_355ml wrote:

What is going on with all the lagging and getting kicked from lobbies and not being able to join friends, IM on my 3rd PS3 now and IM really wishing I bought an x-box to at least compare the online gaming. With so many gamers complaining you would think the issues would be fixed in no time flat as for the PS4 I think not 


Why does everyone blame the system or the company which 99% of the time has nothing to do with the online stability of the game.

RE-THINK SALAD


Message 3 of 13 (322 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/17/2012
Offline
1564 posts
 

Re: **bleep** IS UP SONY

Mar 4, 2013
CrapBox Fanboy Troll
Message 4 of 13 (293 Views)
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/24/2007
Offline
16918 posts
 

Re: **bleep** IS UP SONY

Mar 4, 2013

go home troll

Furiously Chaosing
Message 5 of 13 (260 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7546 posts
 

Re: **bleep** IS UP SONY

Mar 4, 2013

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as assume he is not a troll this time.  The issue is more than likely not  PS3 issue. More likeluyou internet (have you done speed/connections tests?) or a server stability issue which may have nothing to do with sony. Just because you have a PS3 with a sony label on it... does not automatically make it their fault.

Message 6 of 13 (254 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/27/2012
Offline
3436 posts
 

Re: **bleep** IS UP SONY

Mar 4, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as assume he is not a troll this time.  The issue is more than likely not  PS3 issue. More likeluyou internet (have you done speed/connections tests?) or a server stability issue which may have nothing to do with sony. Just because you have a PS3 with a sony label on it... does not automatically make it their fault.


anyone with the name BUDMAN is obviously a troll..HA

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 7 of 13 (251 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 10/02/2011
Offline
7546 posts
 

Re: **bleep** IS UP SONY

Mar 4, 2013

kythunder wrote:

anyone with the name BUDMAN is obviously a troll..HA


More than likely.  I'm being optimistic.

Message 8 of 13 (247 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/27/2012
Offline
3436 posts
 

Re: **bleep** IS UP SONY

Mar 4, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

kythunder wrote:

anyone with the name BUDMAN is obviously a troll..HA


More than likely.  I'm being optimistic.


nothing wrong with that but 99 out of a 100 times when a persons first post is something like this its usually a troll or they would have asked for help instead of playing the blame game..

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 9 of 13 (242 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/05/2009
Offline
8202 posts
 

Re: **bleep** IS UP SONY

Mar 4, 2013

asd

 

 


kythunder wrote:
nothing wrong with that but 99 out of a 100 times when a persons first post is something like this its usually a troll or they would have asked for help instead of playing the blame game.

^ Truth. Smiley Indifferent

Message 10 of 13 (199 Views)