3)how much is it going cost

and do you have any more information about the game

Message 1 of 4 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1846 posts

Re: bioshock

Jul 17, 2011

Absolutely no one knows any of that because Sony has only barely mentioned it. You will have to wait.

Get your Portable ID!
Motorstorm 80GB Bundle w/ 320GB HDD
Message 2 of 4 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jul 17, 2011

Ken Levine confirmed a week or two ago that it is indeed a new game and not a port.   As for the other questions no one really knows.    I don't imagine it to be anywhere close to launch.  It's probably still at least a year or more out there.   Anyway here is a direct quote from Ken just recently in which he discussed bioshock vita.

“That’s a new game. That is going to be strange and surprising to  people, in the same way. I think when we launched Infinite, people said,  ‘Wait, what, what are you doing?’ I think we always want to surprise  people. If I’m just saying, ‘Here’s BioShock 1 on Vita’… Let’s  say we potentially do, you don’t need us to do that, somebody could make  that happen if they wanted that to happen,” said Levine.

“For us, it’s like, ‘Hey, here’s this weird experiment you want to  do.’ Experiments always carry risks, though. That’s been the experience  of working on BioShock Infinite. And working on BioShock. People saying,  ‘This is weird, risky, I don’t understand.’ I’m fortunate that I get to  do things that are risky, my team gets to do things that are risky.”

Message 3 of 4 (6 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jul 18, 2011

It won't be out for more than a year since irrational games is still working on Bioshock: Infinite. Once there finished working on infinite they'll begin work on the new bioshock psvita title, right now it's still in preconcept stage so it's going to go through a lot of evolving before it's finished. There's a chance 2k marin might work on the ports for Bioshock 1, and Bioshock 2 to the ps vita after Xcom ...or sometime after

Message 4 of 4 (6 Views)
0 Likes