Dec 07 2012
By: Starwarsgeek76 Splicer 47 posts

apps

4 replies 148 views Edited Dec 7, 2012

Is there going to be hulu plus, and other cool aps coming to vita?

Message 1 of 5 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2609 posts

Re: apps

Dec 7, 2012

Hulu Plus will arrive for Vita at an unknown time

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 2 of 5 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Dec 8, 2012

Probably, but we, or at least I, really have no clue when. :/

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 3 of 5 (132 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 21, 2012

I emailed Hulu and this is what they said.

Thanks for getting in touch with us, and thanks for the suggestion. We'd love to get Hulu Plus working on as many devices as possible, so while there's no news to share at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised to see support for PS Vita pop up at some point. A lot of folks ask about adding that device to Hulu Plus, so we're certainly aware of the demand.

Before we can officially support it, we need to obtain a specific set of streaming rights, and we also need agreements in place with both our content partners and the device manufacturer itself – and these steps can take time. If or when support is announced, you'll see it listed at ( www.hulu.com/plus/devices ).

Message 4 of 5 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
991 posts

Dec 21, 2012

bnye3 wrote:

I emailed Hulu and this is what they said.

Thanks for getting in touch with us, and thanks for the suggestion. We'd love to get Hulu Plus working on as many devices as possible, so while there's no news to share at the moment, I wouldn't be surprised to see support for PS Vita pop up at some point. A lot of folks ask about adding that device to Hulu Plus, so we're certainly aware of the demand.

Before we can officially support it, we need to obtain a specific set of streaming rights, and we also need agreements in place with both our content partners and the device manufacturer itself – and these steps can take time. If or when support is announced, you'll see it listed at ( www.hulu.com/plus/devices ).

wow they actually replied with a pretty good response, and not some bs one.

Message 5 of 5 (78 Views)
0 Likes