Jan 26 2012
By: dragon715 First Son 8 posts

anyone had enough

1 replies 17 views Edited Jan 26, 2012

HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD ENOUGH? WITH THE CHEATERS? SERIOUSLY PEOPLE DO YOU KNOW IT IS POSSIBLE THAT YOUR CHEATING HACK OR WHATEVER YOU DO. IT MIGHT BE MESSING WITH THE SERVERS. THINK ABOUT. IT IS OVER RIDING THE SERVERS, TO DO SOMETHING THAT IS NOT SUPPOSE TO DO.

ME AND A FRIEND FROM COMPUTER PROGRAMING SCHOOL IS TRYING TO CREATE A SOFTWARE THAT WILL DETECT HACKING CHEATERS.

IT'LL BE A PROGRAMS LIKE AND ANTI VIRUS SOFTWARE. THAT CAN DETECT VIRUS. HOW MUCH LONGER DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CHEATER WILL HAVE BEFORE ME OR SOME OTHER COMPUTER PROGRAMMERS WILL MAKE THIS? IT'S LIKE WHEN THE VIRUS SCAN CAME OUT AND KNOW EVER COMPUTER HAS ONE INSTALLED. ME PERSONALLY I AM DONE WITH THE CHEATING HACKING. DID YOU CHEAT YOUR WAY THREW SCHOOL? AND IF SO WHAT DID YOU ACCOMPLISHED. (NOTHING REALLY) BECAUSE YOU NEVER GAVE YOURSELF A CHANCE TO DO ANYTHING FOR YOURSELF...)

Message 1 of 2 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
MVP Support
40570 posts

Re: anyone had enough

[ Edited ]
Mar 9, 2013

"Cheating" & "Hacking" has become a bit of a "hot topic" on these Forums lately, I'm not sure if it's because it's getting worse or because more people are just complainng about it, for what it's worth I hate cheaters & hackers too & I'd like to see both Sony & game deveopers do more to combat it.

P.S. There's no need to "SHOUT" on the Forums, typing in capital letters is considered a little rude too, we hear you just as loud & clear in lower-case too .

CMNTY_SIG_MVP_500x100_002B.jpg

Customer Service - 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
Account & billing Support -1-877-971-SONY (7669)
Available Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm PST
Message 2 of 2 (17 Views)