Feb 25 2011
By: MiGsGold First Son 13 posts

adding funds : PSN support full of 5h17

5 replies 32 views Edited Feb 25, 2011

So been using the same cc card for nearly four years. Now I can't add funds.  What's up with that?  No, no it can't be the almighty Sony with the problem it must be me.  PSN support says to check mailing address for correctness because it's more than likely AVS or your bank doesn't support it.. --done that.  Oh you have to try to use a different card.  --Been there.  Oh you have to wait up to 48 hours before trying again. --waiting four days between tries for nearly four weeks now, next.  Oh you should go out of your way to purchase a PSN card at your local brick and mortar store and use that.  --For real? 

Sony you are awesome!  How about this Sony, you bend over and I'll shove it straight up your USB port and don't bother giving me a reach around neither.

���You do not merely want to be considered just the best of the best. You want to be considered the only ones who do what you do.��� -JG
Message 1 of 6 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Re: adding funds : PSN support full of 5h17

Feb 25, 2011

That bad huh

Message 2 of 6 (32 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
15349 posts

Feb 25, 2011

Someone's having a really bad day.

Frustrating, yes

Long time issue, yes

Likely to get fixed, no

Solution available, yes

User willing to explore solution, no

Purchases going to be made from the Store, no.

Suffer.

** Use a unique password for your PSN ID - one you don't use anywhere else **
** Engage brain before putting mouth in gear **

”Signature-1.jpg”
MVP Terms and Conditions ________________(=^‥^=)________________ Forum Rules of Conduct
========== SONY Customer Service 800-345-7669 or Link to Live Chat ==========

Message 3 of 6 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Feb 25, 2011

I feel your pain man... I have a cc and still have to go to the closest gamestop eevery time I want something from the ps store (Sony blames my bank and my bank blames sony)

Message 4 of 6 (32 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 25, 2011

I had the same issue with my credit card and it was because i had my credit cards billing address as a PO Box and playstation doesnt accept PO Boxes as valid addys so I changed my address on file with my credit card to my parents address because in the mountains we dont have physical mailing addys and this worked. I can make purchases with that card and i changed to paperless statements so my parents dont see my bills.

Message 5 of 6 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
13 posts

Feb 28, 2011

Well wouldn't you know it.  It allowed me to add funds.  Same original card, same mailing address I've been using for nearly four years.  very odd and yes very annoying.

���You do not merely want to be considered just the best of the best. You want to be considered the only ones who do what you do.��� -JG
Message 6 of 6 (32 Views)
0 Likes