Apr 19 2013
By: DENGOJIN First Son 5 posts

about soul sacrifice PSN pre-order

6 replies 442 views Edited Apr 19, 2013

hello everyone 

i just checked the EU psn stores and i was surprised that they're able to pre-order soul sacrifice with the bonuses !!

while i can't do that on my main account "the US account" i'm just wondering if we're getting it or not ...

Message 1 of 7 (442 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: about soul sacrifice PSN pre-order

Apr 19, 2013

no answer ? i've been asking about this since a week !

Message 2 of 7 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15342 posts

Apr 19, 2013

DENGOJIN wrote:

no answer ? i've been asking about this since a week !

It's been roughly two hours. If there is no pre-order on the PS Store then there isn't one, there's still next week's update.

There are pre-order bonuses for the US: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/01/29/soul-sacrifice-out-april-30th-box-art-pre-order-extras-rev...

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 3 of 7 (408 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Apr 19, 2013
my friend , i was asking about pre-ordering it from the US psn just like the EU/UK users can ..

thanks for replying though ^^
Message 4 of 7 (384 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1916 posts

Apr 19, 2013

DENGOJIN wrote:
my friend , i was asking about pre-ordering it from the US psn just like the EU/UK users can ..

thanks for replying though ^^

His main point was that you bumped your thread after a mere two hours. Learn proper forum ettiquette.

I too have been asking about digital pre-orders for three months now, as has many people, both in the forums and the blog. We have not received an answer yet, but the fact that EU has it is a promising sign.

Message 5 of 7 (374 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Apr 19, 2013
You mean etiquette ? , sorry i haven't been in these forums before anyway this is not our subject .. waiting for the next store update ...
Message 6 of 7 (364 Views)
Highlighted
Splicer
52 posts

Apr 20, 2013
I can't wait to buy this new game from the former Capcom creator who made some of the best games out of Japan.
Hello I'm asking anybody here who enjoys voting other people's ideas to what they would like to see over at the playstation network someday to vote up my 31 different ideas that are posted at the www.playstation.blog.share.com site. I have wrestling,frasier,mtv shows,grounded for life,beverly hills 90210, and more.
Message 7 of 7 (344 Views)
0 Likes