MVP Support
5188 posts

Re: about mandatory requirement of Plus for online gameplay PS4

Jun 21, 2013

Oneshyne wrote:
Increased to how much of we talking 300+ ill reconsider my decision & buy it in 3 weeks & faithfully buy my plus subscription ever year 2 months before it expires. Don't we have that right to know how much our friends list can increase. If its under 300 friends I don't see no part in a new *server* it suppose to be invested nor no need to get it. Screw all the good titles that's old that's on there

They haven't said how the friends limit will. Try asking on their Twitter. Noone from Sony will respond here. Xbox had a limit of 100 also, and now Xbone will be 1000. PS4 will likely be a significant increase.

Consumer Services and Technical Support 1-800-345-7669
Mon - Fri, 8:00AM - 8:00PM PST

Live Chat
I don't work for Sony. Just a gamer helping others.
Message 61 of 310 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15342 posts

Jun 21, 2013

Oneshyne wrote:
Increased to how much of we talking 300+ ill reconsider my decision & buy it in 3 weeks & faithfully buy my plus subscription ever year 2 months before it expires. Don't we have that right to know how much our friends list can increase. If its under 300 friends I don't see no part in a new *server* it suppose to be invested nor no need to get it. Screw all the good titles that's old that's on there

There it is everybody, that false sense of entitlement rears it's head again.

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 62 of 310 (173 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Jun 21, 2013

doesn't sound like your very loyal

Watch me use my control
twitch.tv/piffzone
youtube.com/piffzone
Message 63 of 310 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Jun 21, 2013

darknovaxp wrote:

Oneshyne wrote:

There it is everybody, that false sense of entitlement rears it's head again.

Has anyone not considered that Sony has touted Facebook integration on the PS4 for those that want it?  I would say, then, that PSN has to allow at least the same limits that FB does.  There, you now have a provable theory.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 64 of 310 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Jun 21, 2013
Facebook servers & Sony servers are ENTIRELY different. Facebook your not gaming online with a console with independent servers PSN you will. & Dark you have that *false sense* of buying a PS4 & not knowing the hardware capacity of it. Nor what type of improvements or innovative servers they have. Paying for plus & expecting better servers when you buy a PS4 is a VVVVEERRRYYY smart move especially when your getting the same Ps3 quality service with a few tweaks. So much for false sense entitlements. You eating your own words as we speak
Message 65 of 310 (158 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jun 21, 2013

friendlist shouldn't matter the point is why should we buy a membership to go online and spending more money then saving it so far ps3 offers free online and free games on playstation plus so i wontget ps4 i change my mind i rather go get knights for sega saturn then having a ps4 or go back to my xbox 360 and play halo wars now this ps4 and xbox one going out control they just greedy for money i can say this bc is the truth behind everything

Message 66 of 310 (157 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5477 posts

Jun 21, 2013

Oneshyne wrote:
Facebook servers & Sony servers are ENTIRELY different. Facebook your not gaming online with a console with independent servers PSN you will.

With all due respect, I don't think you got my point.  Sony has said that they are trying to make the PS4 version of PSN more social.  They have also stated that Facebook integration is a part of that.  Furthermore, they have said that they want friends lists to be more based on real world friends for those that want it.  Facebook, for most, is the key to that.  So, let's say that I want to add all my FB friends to my PSN friends list.  The limits on users would have to be the same as the limits on FB friends in order for the linkage to be seamless.  That's what I am getting at.

I know the servers are separate.

Grindhead_Jim

Message 67 of 310 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15342 posts

Jun 21, 2013

Oneshyne wrote:
Facebook servers & Sony servers are ENTIRELY different. Facebook your not gaming online with a console with independent servers PSN you will. & Dark you have that *false sense* of buying a PS4 & not knowing the hardware capacity of it. Nor what type of improvements or innovative servers they have. Paying for plus & expecting better servers when you buy a PS4 is a VVVVEERRRYYY smart move especially when your getting the same Ps3 quality service with a few tweaks. So much for false sense entitlements. You eating your own words as we speak

No, sir. You're using my words in the wrong sense; that tells me you don't understand what I meant. And a "false sense of buying a PS4" makes absolutely no sense. Considering the wealth of information available on the PS4, is it logical to feel that Sony has to release this information and you have a right to it. Sony will eventually release the information you seek, until then the details are shrouded in mystery. When I actually purchase the PS4 I'm sure the information will be available. 

Imperator Danknovaxperaux Divi filius Imp XIII Pont Max Trib Pot XLIX Cos CXVI Primus Signiferi Box-xy Princeps Moderatores Pater Forum

Fabulous!
Message 68 of 310 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Jun 21, 2013
The ONLY part that's useful in purchasing the PS4 is knowing the DDR memory of it. But to pre order a PS4 without any FURTHER information of improvements or innovative servers before pre order of it cause it says *Sony* on it really goes to show where gamers mind are. You type of people would the the foolish ones & get the info later. Dont worry I was about to be the 89% of fools to purchase it cause it says *Sony PS4* until a few days ago I see a lot of changes to the PS4
Message 69 of 310 (137 Views)
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Jun 21, 2013
Oohh I understand your point jim but integration of fb with that will be a complete Epic fail. Only time integration will work in that scenario my psn friends on fb have psn. If imma add somebody that's new to psn what imma tell them *whats your Facebook name* when I'm on psn. The servers are both independent so all it will do is it will allow you to add friends from your fb to your psn. Thid won't by far increase capacity for our friends list. I just want a solid answer on how much capacity our friends list will be able to hold
Message 70 of 310 (133 Views)
0 Likes