MVP Support
5830 posts

Re: about mandatory requirement of Plus for online gameplay PS4

Jun 21, 2013

Oneshyne wrote:
You obviously don't have a snapdragon processor nor a S3 & you don't know exactly how autocorrect works on this device enough said. Swiftkey & Swype along with Samsung Keyboard is a entirely different keyboard.

I've dealt with cell phones for years. Samsung, HTC, Sony, Apple, etc. I've used Swiftkey, Swype, Google Keyboard, and stock keyboards. Your processor has nothing to do with your auto correct. You are only talking about Snapdragon to make yourself sound smart. Auto correct is not an excuse.

I don't call people out on their bad grammar because there could be lots of reasons for it. But you're calling other people idiots, and it doesn't seem like you graduated 8th grade. Don't insult someones intelligence if you type like a 5th grader.

Consumer Services and Technical Support 1-800-345-7669
Mon - Fri, 8:00AM - 8:00PM PST

Live Chat
I don't work for Sony. Just a gamer helping others.
Message 51 of 310 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8202 posts

Jun 21, 2013
Start discussion with Playstation Plus Requirements. Get sidetracked to Autocorrection.

Only in PSForums.

(Also, physical keyboards ftw.)
Message 52 of 310 (249 Views)
PlayStation Moderator
2811 posts

Jun 21, 2013

This discussion has run it's course. It will be locked now 

Message 53 of 310 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Jun 21, 2013
For years you obviously been using the same toys & Don't realize what *AUTO* correct means stick with the nexus & Sony tablet. You didn't own any Galaxy S phone my boy which you trying to act like your knowledgeable about. A snap dragon processor DOES have a lot 2 do with it. Do any of those devices you name you have any of the same keyboard layout like mines does nope. CAn any of the processor on those devices run around 1.2GHZ or morw nope. Its call UPGRADE. Something you need to do. Maybe if you get up off your couch & stop relying on ya parents to buy your tablet & phone you wouldn't be stuck with the same devices my friend
Message 54 of 310 (226 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Jun 21, 2013

one thing i know for xbox one you pay online even that you need to be verify go online. now for ps4 should be free too online is bs man that was the case you can stick tht ps4 up sony **bleep**   i rather have my ps3 to keep i thought about  the ps4 but they trying to be like xbox paying for a membership im a gamer forever if that was the case i be on my laptop play online all the time. so my money wont be on ps4 im going to buy more games for my ps3 so screw you sony for messing up for everybody else about the ps4 I'm always a pc gamer and ps3 gamer so yeah im real 

Message 55 of 310 (210 Views)
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Jun 21, 2013
Agrees with the comment above^^^^ if Sony would require plus for PS4 at the minimum it can do at least let me add OVER 100 friends
Message 56 of 310 (195 Views)
Sackboy
407 posts

Jun 21, 2013
I'm already a Plus member and I have no problem having to pay this fee to play online games. I strongly believe the benefits out weigh the cost.

What I am really curious about though is if you need to become a Plus member in order to utilitze the Share button features. If I have friends on my list who are not Plus members, can they share their videos and photos of their games?
Message 57 of 310 (187 Views)
MVP Support
5830 posts

Jun 21, 2013

Oneshyne wrote:
Agrees with the comment above^^^^ if Sony would require plus for PS4 at the minimum it can do at least let me add OVER 100 friends

They've already stated your friends list limit will increase.

Live Chat
Message 58 of 310 (184 Views)
MVP Support
5830 posts

Jun 21, 2013

LpSquall wrote:
I'm already a Plus member and I have no problem having to pay this fee to play online games. I strongly believe the benefits out weigh the cost.

What I am really curious about though is if you need to become a Plus member in order to utilitze the Share button features. If I have friends on my list who are not Plus members, can they share their videos and photos of their games?

Rumor is yes they can share without it. Only multiplayer is paywalled.

Live Chat
Message 59 of 310 (182 Views)
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Jun 21, 2013
Increased to how much of we talking 300+ ill reconsider my decision & buy it in 3 weeks & faithfully buy my plus subscription ever year 2 months before it expires. Don't we have that right to know how much our friends list can increase. If its under 300 friends I don't see no part in a new *server* it suppose to be invested nor no need to get it. Screw all the good titles that's old that's on there
Message 60 of 310 (172 Views)
0 Likes