Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Re: about mandatory requirement of Plus for online gameplay PS4

Jun 27, 2013
Changing the subject slightly fellow gamers are any of you guys serious trophy hunters *platinum at it's best*
Message 301 of 310 (314 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1748 posts

Jul 4, 2013

Nope, never heard of that either...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 302 of 310 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Jul 4, 2013

The fact is that Sony wants to expand and improve on the PSN.  To do that they need money.  PS+ is still cheaper than Xbox Live.  I suggest you deal with it because frankly if you cannot see their justification for charging us you don't suppurt the service getting even better than it is.

Not to mention all the free games you get with PS+.  The free games themselves pay for the service.

Message 303 of 310 (198 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8031 posts

Jul 6, 2013
My PS+ pretty much paid for itself after 6 months with all the stuff I got. It's like amazon prime...the free shipping alone pays me back everything I put into it. Sorry to say it's that time, you only get what you pay for and if you want quality we,re going to have to pay for quality.
Message 304 of 310 (179 Views)
Gaming Beast
2301 posts

Aug 30, 2013

i've read over this post from page one, and all i keep hearing from the people praising the Plus thing is the same thing over and over:

"you get free games and better servers"

and as many have tried to tell them the games are not free! you rent them! as people know i had a post on this before as well, and the people running the forums didn't like what i had to so so i was kicked from the whole sight for three days with no reason, no e-mail, nothing. but everything the people saying about the bad parts of the pay to play are saying what i was.

you think servers will be better huh? ask 360 people how better the servers are with the random disconnets, the annoying lag with chats during games. basically this social crap that is beeing added to gaming is a joke. you buy a gaming system to play games, you wanna do social networking? that's what fackbook was invented for. LEAVE GAMING SYSTEMS TO GAMING! 

so if the Plus payment is meant to help pay for all these "inpovements" then what about people who don't want those add ins? that just what to be able to buy a game and play it with a friend that might be on the other side of the country or world. this payment thing just seems like a slap in the face if anything.

Message 305 of 310 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4927 posts

Aug 30, 2013

VorxDargo wrote:

i've read over this post from page one, and all i keep hearing from the people praising the Plus thing is the same thing over and over:

"you get free games and better servers"

and as many have tried to tell them the games are not free! you rent them! as people know i had a post on this before as well, and the people running the forums didn't like what i had to so so i was kicked from the whole sight for three days with no reason, no e-mail, nothing. but everything the people saying about the bad parts of the pay to play are saying what i was.

you think servers will be better huh? ask 360 people how better the servers are with the random disconnets, the annoying lag with chats during games. basically this social crap that is beeing added to gaming is a joke. you buy a gaming system to play games, you wanna do social networking? that's what fackbook was invented for. LEAVE GAMING SYSTEMS TO GAMING! 

so if the Plus payment is meant to help pay for all these "inpovements" then what about people who don't want those add ins? that just what to be able to buy a game and play it with a friend that might be on the other side of the country or world. this payment thing just seems like a slap in the face if anything.

nicely put!

Message 306 of 310 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2301 posts

Aug 30, 2013

thank you.

Message 307 of 310 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4927 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2013

VorxDargo wrote:

thank you.

Thats why I tried to tell these guys that sony shouldnt lay the price of servers on us. But I've been flamed for doing so.

Message 308 of 310 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2301 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2013

uh--oh wrote:

VorxDargo wrote:

thank you.

Thats why I tried to tell these guys that sony shouldnt lay the price of servers on us. But I've been flamed for doing so.

i was kicked from the whole site by the people who ran this forum for saying it.

Message 309 of 310 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

Nov 12, 2013
Sorry I haven't been as active like I was a few months ago guys but I'm back. I decided to come to the conclusion that I'm a computer wiz & never took the time to really thi k about it. Server hosting in reality isn't free at all I guess unless you have adds running on your website. But I know server hosting not free so & just read that ps4 you can add a maximum of 2000 friends so I see that as a large + improvement & decide to say imma stick with Sony & buy the ps4 but now there's only 1 problem. I decide this late I want to buy it & no reservations being taken at this time. So to anybody that want to buy the ps4 in full there's only 1 solution. Sony official store in nyc 550 Madison ave *between 55th & 56th st is doing the midnight lunch on a first vome first serve basis so if you want to still buy the ps4 you better be there before the line start Thursday morning
Message 310 of 310 (92 Views)
0 Likes