Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 23 2013
By: Bulletpainpills Survivor 2602 posts

ZOE HD Vita

3 replies 65 views Edited Apr 23, 2013

I think at this point it's safe to assume the Vita version of Zone of the Enders HD Collection is cancelled. I mean it wasn't even mentioned since last year. Sure, they didn't announce the release date of MGS HD Collection Vita until mid-May so I'll give them the beneft of the doubt. But once May comes and goes I might have to just brush away the thought of ever playing Zone of the Enders on my Vita. Who else is disappointed in the general lack of info for ZOE HD Vita?

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (65 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
12183 posts

Re: ZOE HD Vita

Apr 23, 2013

Bulletpainpills wrote:

I think at this point it's safe to assume the Vita version of Zone of the Enders HD Collection is cancelled. I mean it wasn't even mentioned since last year. Sure, they didn't announce the release date of MGS HD Collection Vita until mid-May so I'll give them the beneft of the doubt. But once May comes and goes I might have to just brush away the thought of ever playing Zone of the Enders on my Vita. Who else is disappointed in the general lack of info for ZOE HD Vita?

I do not know about cancelled, but it is definitely overdue. For all I know, however, it could be wrong.

Welcoming Committee Twitter
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (61 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
90 posts

Apr 23, 2013

It is strange that it's all but disappeared from online pre-orders, etc. I hope it comes to Vita, as any game is welcome.

Find me on: Twitter and Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2462 posts

Apr 23, 2013
The amount of time without a word of update leads me to believe that it got canned~.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (42 Views)
0 Likes