Jan 26 2013
By: KidGraphic23 First Son 4 posts

Yu-Gi-Oh! For PS Vita

[ Edited ]
31 replies 12727 views Edited Apr 16, 2014

There should be a new Yu-Gi-Oh! game for PS Vita. The graphics would be amazing. Im surprised that Yu-Gi-Oh! Tag Force isn't even available for download in the PS Store under PSP Titles.

Mod Edit: Added label. Click here for more information on labels

Thanks!   ~lovely1rainbow

Message 1 of 32 (12,727 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1508 posts

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! For PS Vita

Jan 26, 2013

Thanks for using the large font. I probably wouldn't have been able to read this otherwise.Smiley Wink

Ontopic: I'm sure my boys would enjoy a new Yu-Gi-Oh.

Message 2 of 32 (12,723 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2032 posts

Jan 26, 2013
yugioh stil exists?
Message 3 of 32 (12,707 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Jan 26, 2013

Hahaha...Yes. Smiley Mad

Message 4 of 32 (12,702 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Jan 26, 2013
An updating YGO game for the Vita? I'd be all over that. I'm planning on getting the 5D's PSN game coming out soon for the PS3.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 5 of 32 (12,688 Views)
Fender Bender
2922 posts

Jan 26, 2013

I've been waiting for one for quite some time. Have not been able to play the actuall game in real life, so this could help me get some heart-of-the-cards action. Smiley Tongue

Metallica Pinball Sig photo LONG-LIVE-PLAY-METALLICA-PINBALL_zps397a82cb.jpg
Gameplay -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzxc59Y6GcA
Message 6 of 32 (12,676 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6439 posts

Jan 26, 2013
I'll be content with the PS3 version I think. But a Vita version would have been great too. Can't wait for the release date.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion! playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com

PSN: ScreamAimFire999
Message 7 of 32 (12,636 Views)
Sackboy
489 posts

Jan 27, 2013

yugioh is only good back when yugi still in the game. Once they stop using yugi as the main character, most yugioh fans lost interested. Me and my bros/friends, we all used to love playing yugioh games/card games when yugi was still around. Now with all these new character, we stop playing and stop collecting the cards. konami sucks for taking yugi out of the series. Why still call it yugioh when yugi isnt even in it anymore?

Message 8 of 32 (12,621 Views)
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Jan 27, 2013

Kali_boiz_4life wrote:

yugioh is only good back when yugi still in the game. Once they stop using yugi as the main character, most yugioh fans lost interested. Me and my bros/friends, we all used to love playing yugioh games/card games when yugi was still around. Now with all these new character, we stop playing and stop collecting the cards. konami sucks for taking yugi out of the series. Why still call it yugioh when yugi isnt even in it anymore?

Because Yu-Gi-Oh (or Yuugi-ou) literally translates to "King of Games," and the card game's title never had anything to do with Yugi as a protagonist.

Also, 5D's > Duel Monsters.

Anyway, a new Vita game would be great, but Sony of America's got no control over that. A bit disappointing that the new PSN game isn't cross play given all the PSP games though.

Message 9 of 32 (12,619 Views)
Sackboy
489 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

oversevethousand wrote:

Kali_boiz_4life wrote:

Because Yu-Gi-Oh (or Yuugi-ou) literally translates to "King of Games," and the card game's title never had anything to do with Yugi as a protagonist.

Also, 5D's > Duel Monsters.

Anyway, a new Vita game would be great, but Sony of America's got no control over that. A bit disappointing that the new PSN game isn't cross play given all the PSP games though.

i thought they called it yugioh cause the main character in the orginal series is name yugi and he says yugioh when he transform. Even if the series is the kind of games, why still call it yugioh when the kind of games (yugi moto) isnt in the series? 

on topic, i dont really care for a yugioh for ps vita, i just want an good resident evil game made exclusive for the vita.

Message 10 of 32 (12,617 Views)