Dec 04 2012
By: jessesau First Son 1 posts

Youtube laggy

1 replies 90 views Edited Dec 4, 2012
When I first got my Vita the Youtube application ran flawlessly and quickly but within the last week and even into the newest vita firmware (2.0.1) and youtube version (2.0) my youtube videos load weirdly. The movie loads perfectly at the beginning but stops streaming at about 10 seconds into the video and does not go, eventually prompting on my screen "Could not connect to the server or device within the time limit. (NW-5603-4)". It does give me suggested actions, none of which are working, pretty simple ones like resetting the Vita and access point.

I have high speed internet and under "Internet connection test" on the Vita it shows 16.0 mb/s and on my laptop and iphone I can load Youtube 1080p videos without issues. Please tell me I'm not the only one experiencing this or perhaps someone has found a solution.
Message 1 of 2 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
561 posts

Re: Youtube laggy

Dec 4, 2012
yea my whole vita when comes to internet connection web browsing youtube intermittedly sucks with grt wifi. geing tires of it as i use my vita as gaming and multimedia device but soon will just get a ipad
Gamer till the End
Message 2 of 2 (74 Views)
0 Likes