Mar 31 2013
By: NinjaZeroEight Survivor 2763 posts

Your top PSN games

11 replies 237 views Edited Mar 31, 2013

I need another $15 spent on the PSN store to reach $100 (which would grant me another $10 backs in April) and I'm having trouble picking out a game. I actually need another $30 but I have a few games picked out already. They are: Stacking, Costume Quest and Bloodrayne: Betrayal (I love old school side scrolling games).

What are some of your top PSN games that you think anyone and everyone 'must play'?

I already have The Walking Dead, Outland, Dead Nation, Black Knight Sword, Super Stardust HD, flow, and Plants vs. Zombies.

I'm not interested in Journey. If it was free I'd play it, but $15 to walk around isn't for me. But I'm also the same guy that didn't enjoy flow. Everyone said that flow was so nice and relaxing; I just found it frustrating and annoying.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (237 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Re: Your top PSN games

Mar 31, 2013

If you like shooters there's Counter Strike Global Offense or Battlefield 1943.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2763 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 31, 2013

I'm not too big on FPS games. I like third person shooters more, like Vanquish. But honestly, what other games out there are like Vanquish?

I'm thinking of just spending a lot more and getting Persona 4 Golden since I do like JRPGS, BUT I don't know how I feel about the high school simulation part of the game...

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (229 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1093 posts

Mar 31, 2013

How about Terraria. i haven't tried it myself but I've read some good things about it. Or Rainbow Moon if you like RPG's.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (226 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
10777 posts

Mar 31, 2013

Here's some ideas for good games you haven't pointed out to owning yet:

Bionic Commando Rearmed

PixelJunk Monsters

PixelJunk Shooter

PixelJunk Shooter 2

Flower

Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty

Okabu

Everyday Shooter

Sound Shapes

Peggle

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (219 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 31, 2013

If you didn't play Castle Crashers go NOW! :smileyhappy:

There is Guardians of middle earth which is good if you like moba games.

Limbo is a good one too.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2763 posts

Mar 31, 2013
Terraria and Rainbow Moon don't look like my type of games. The suggestions were appreciated though.

The only games on GrayGargoyle's list that look interesting to me are PixelJunk Shooter 1 and 2. Maybe I'll get those; They're on sale right now, too.

Castle Crashers looks like it would be fun, but it looks like you need three other players to really get the most out of it. I'm more of a single player gamer. With that being said, MOBA games are of no interest to me.

Limbo looks awesome, but the price tag does not. $15 for a game that is only a few hours gets to me. And no, I don't measure game quality solely based on length. Look at Okami HD (I already own the PS2 version). In my opinion, it's more creative, more fun, and has way more replay-ability than Limbo. And it's five dollars more. Anyway, that's another topic on its own.

If Sony had more retail games on the store I wouldn't have posted this thread! There's so many games that I actually do want, it's just that they're disc only.
Oh well, hopefully I find something before the end of the 31st.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (182 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
17646 posts

Mar 31, 2013
If you want a fun music game, I recommend Rock Band Blitz. It's $14.99 and is a very enjoyable arcade game. Plus, you'll have a library of over 3,000 songs to choose from for new content.

The $15 at the start is just an entrance fee with the DLC existing, however. You could be spending a lot more if you decide to buy a lot of DLC.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Mar 31, 2013
Get ratchet and clank 1. The original. It is awesome.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (171 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 31, 2013

waittt they have CS:GO on ps3? :smileysurprised:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (168 Views)
0 Likes