Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 09/15/2012
Offline
450 posts
 

Re: Your favorite final boss.

Oct 12, 2012

x6McLovin9x wrote:

kenan456 wrote:
What is wrong with you x6McLovin9x

I stated the truth. No need to get **bleep** over it. By the way, do you not know how to quote posts? lol


lol obvious troll.

Message 11 of 55 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/07/2012
Offline
595 posts
 

Re: Your favorite final boss.

Oct 12, 2012

My favorites are

 

The boss

The end

Liquid Ocelot

Posidon

Zeus

The beast

Clockwerk

That guy at the end of the first ratchet and clank

bowser

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos


.
.
Message 12 of 55 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 08/21/2012
Offline
47 posts
 

Re: Your favorite final boss.

Oct 12, 2012

Rigglie wrote:

x6McLovin9x wrote:

kenan456 wrote:
What is wrong with you x6McLovin9x

I stated the truth. No need to get **bleep** over it. By the way, do you not know how to quote posts? lol


lol obvious troll.


I aint trolling, man. Now bend over and grab the margarine cause you have nothing to defend your argument with.

Message 13 of 55 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
759 posts
 

Re: Your favorite final boss.

Oct 12, 2012
• Malus from SotC
• Satan from Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
• Wheatley from Portal 2 (PORTALED TO THE **bleep** MOON!)
• Vergil from DMC3
•Wheatley from Portal 2 again (THE **bleep** MOON!? WHAT!?)

Nathan Explosion

(Sorry I keep doing the Nathan Explosion thing. The Part in Metalocalypse where they name off the band members is hilarious to me)
_______________________________________________________________


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 14 of 55 (120 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/15/2012
Offline
450 posts
 

Re: Your favorite final boss.

Oct 12, 2012

x6McLovin9x wrote:

Rigglie wrote:

x6McLovin9x wrote:

kenan456 wrote:
What is wrong with you x6McLovin9x

I stated the truth. No need to get **bleep** over it. By the way, do you not know how to quote posts? lol


lol obvious troll.


I aint trolling, man. Now bend over and grab the margarine cause you have nothing to defend your argument with.


lol you are a troll. Where's your argument? Fail...

Message 15 of 55 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 08/21/2012
Offline
47 posts
 

Re: Your favorite final boss.

Oct 12, 2012

Rigglie wrote:

x6McLovin9x wrote:

Rigglie wrote:

x6McLovin9x wrote:

kenan456 wrote:
What is wrong with you x6McLovin9x

I stated the truth. No need to get **bleep** over it. By the way, do you not know how to quote posts? lol


lol obvious troll.


I aint trolling, man. Now bend over and grab the margarine cause you have nothing to defend your argument with.


lol you are a troll. Where's your argument? Fail...


Where's yours, bro? Ya don't have one either, do you? Just admit I **bleep** you off :smileyvery-happy: (I still want you to bend over and butter it up though)

Message 16 of 55 (113 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/15/2012
Offline
450 posts
 

Re: Your favorite final boss.

Oct 12, 2012

x6McLovin9x wrote:

Rigglie wrote:

x6McLovin9x wrote:

Rigglie wrote:

x6McLovin9x wrote:

kenan456 wrote:
What is wrong with you x6McLovin9x

I stated the truth. No need to get **bleep** over it. By the way, do you not know how to quote posts? lol


lol obvious troll.


I aint trolling, man. Now bend over and grab the margarine cause you have nothing to defend your argument with.


lol you are a troll. Where's your argument? Fail...


Where's yours, bro? Ya don't have one either, do you? Just admit I **bleep** you off :smileyvery-happy: (I still want you to bend over and butter it up though)


OOk if your happy thinking that.:smileyvery-happy:
Message 17 of 55 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/01/2012
Offline
1384 posts
 

Re: Your favorite final boss.

Oct 12, 2012

kessler

the black baron(madworld)

father(bayonetta)

arkham(DMC3)

zeus(GOW2)

final boss of sonic 2,3,adventure

cortex(crash 3)

ripto(spyro2)

nefarious(up your arsenal)

 

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 18 of 55 (102 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: Your favorite final boss.

Oct 12, 2012

GIANT RECORD PLAYER ON TOP OF A SKYSCRAPER WITH A BALD GUY PLAYING A SMALLER RECORD THAT HAS DEMONS IN IT (Jet Set Radio)

Message 19 of 55 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/15/2012
Offline
450 posts
 

Re: Your favorite final boss.

Oct 12, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

GIANT RECORD PLAYER ON TOP OF A SKYSCRAPER WITH A BALD GUY PLAYING A SMALLER RECORD THAT HAS DEMONS IN IT (Jet Set Radio)


Awesome.

Spoiler
Spoiler
You fight the ,which is death, on top of a tower on a full moon and she has 14 forms, each matching an arcana as she says some of the best quotes ever.

 

Message 20 of 55 (94 Views)
Reply
0 Likes