Mar 18 2013
By: GOW71 Keyblade Wielder 7546 posts

Your dream PlayStation peripherals?

9 replies 115 views Edited Mar 18, 2013

We all know about headsets, move controllers, wireless keyboards.  All great peripherals that can enhance and customize your gaming experience.

What would be your ultimate gaming peripheral (realistically please... as in within the realm of possibility)? Social peripherals? A unique headset design?  What would you want to use? Discuss...

I would personally love to something like a stamina reader. You know games like Metal Gear where your player loses stamina due to stress or fatigue?  What about a heartrate monitor bracelt that gets a resting baseline off of your stats, and your player reacts in game depending on YOUR stress level? You get flustered playing.. it affects your game character.  It would require some work but not unplausible.

What you got?

Message 1 of 10 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Re: Your dream PlayStation peripherals?

Mar 18, 2013
*Cough*Wii Vitality Sensor*cough*

I for one would like something that would allow me to punch people through the internet.
Message 2 of 10 (107 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Mar 18, 2013

johngie wrote:

I for one would like something that would allow me to punch people through the internet.

I would pay a lot of good money for THAT!Smiley LOL

I would like nothing more than to send an electric shock through the air to anyone who feels the need to smack talk in an online environment.  They could call it the Weasel Zapper!Smiley LOL

I think it would be cool if they could develop a scent dispersers.  So when you are in an environment filled with corpses you can smell what it would really be like.  It might add to the scryness of it.

How about running across a virtual battlefield and being able to smell singed Earth and the sweet sweet smell of gun oil and cartridge sulfur!?

That is all I got right now.  I still love Johngie's idea.Smiley LOL

Moble

Message 3 of 10 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2785 posts

Mar 18, 2013

I want a Bluetooth PlayStation headphones with a mic where it can work on a TV  and a computer with the option to connect a USB cable and a regular jack.

Message 4 of 10 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Mar 18, 2013

johngie wrote:

Barely ever play the wii didn't know it existed!  Does it exist for actual cool games instead of wii fit?

Message 5 of 10 (89 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4421 posts

Mar 18, 2013

GOW71 wrote:

johngie wrote:

Barely ever play the wii didn't know it existed!  Does it exist for actual cool games instead of wii fit?

Well if that wasn't ever a contradiction in terms, I don't know what is.Smiley LOL

Moble

Message 6 of 10 (80 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Mar 18, 2013
Doesn't actually exist. Announced it a E3 a few years back, went silent, mentioned once about how they had some cool stuff in store for it, then went dark. I'm fairly certain it's dead.
Message 7 of 10 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1325 posts

Mar 18, 2013

Something like Google glass but for gaming would be pretty cool.  To show your HUD and stuff in it.  Show a mini map for games.  I think that would be really sweet.  You could use it anywhere and always be connected to Playstation stuff, message your friends etc.  spectate your friends with it.  Possibly remote play with it or games that are designed around it.

MVP
Message 8 of 10 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Mar 18, 2013

I would love (don't know if this exists.. if it has I have no idea how I don't know about it) an app that tells me which of my PSN friends is online at all times and playing what. Just like my friends list in the XMB.  Also with the ability to send messages to them.  

Message 9 of 10 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
193 posts

Mar 19, 2013

How about a dualshock **bleep** probe with a camera on it so I can give myself a prostate exam.  Just think how much time that would save you. I mean you could stream it directly to your doctor.  And then boom right back on BF3.

Message 10 of 10 (46 Views)
0 Likes