1) Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (Game of a Lifetime! It's Big Boss!)
3) The Crew
4) MLB '14: The Show
5) H-Hour: World's Elite (Hopefully anyway)
Kind makes me feel I dodged a bullet since none of the games I want will be available at launch. Maybe this was a reason I wasn't able to pre-order a launch edition PS4. Never the less I'll still try my hand on launch day.
Gaming in 2016 is a casual scrub's dream
Thank you for ruining a once great hobby
I guess I'll have to go with:
2.) The Elder Scrolls Online.
2.) Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn.
3.) The Division.
5.) Battlefield 4?
I know I'm forgetting something though..
I don't understand the hype around The Order: 1886.
There's very little even known about the game, yet everyone seems to be obsessed with it.
Edit- I remembered. :3
1. Next Naughty Dog game (Uncharted 4)
2. Dead Nation 2
3. Metal Gear 5
4. Chrono Cross sequel (I wish or maybe I don't because Square sucks now)
5. Fallout 4
6. The Order (maybe higher just don't know much about it)
7. NHL 15
1. NFS Rivals
3. **bleep** of the Orient
4. Tomb Raider 2
5. Naughty Dog's 'next big thing'.
*The forum bods might want to edit the swear filter to accomodate the word as, when the game hits, it's going to be massive.