44 replies 3167 views Edited Feb 20, 2015

What did you think of the Order 1886?

Thread moved to appropriate forum label removed. GuardianBelle

Message 1 of 45 (3,167 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5935 posts

Re: Your Thoughts on the Order 1886

Feb 20, 2015
Well let you know in a few days when preorder shows up.

Message 2 of 45 (3,150 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4480 posts

Feb 20, 2015

My copy has yet to arrive should be here about 1pm. I will edit this spot then, I dont think reviews are being fair with this title. like one review on metacritic just a avg. game score 20. When did avg become 20 of of 100?

I Enjoy Gaming I don't hate anything about it!
Message 3 of 45 (3,144 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6485 posts

Feb 20, 2015

My Collector's Edition is "Out for Delivery", according to the Amazon site  Smiley Very Happy  I'll be playing it late tonight and most likely live stream on Twitch. I'll be sure to post my first impressions though.

I did play a demo at last years E3, it was short and it was just a scene of a gun fight which I thought was great. Hope everyone gets their copy in due time and for those that are already playing, have been enjoying it.

Google+Google+Google+Google+Google+
Message 4 of 45 (3,110 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Feb 20, 2015

I cant play it , is not multi-language

Message 5 of 45 (3,101 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Feb 20, 2015

Going to play after work tonight, really excited, I love a new IP on new hardware! I'm not concerned about the length that's never a criteria for me in video games, as long as it's fun and feels like a complete experience/story. I'm a little concerned by comments that the story feels unfinished and unresolved, especially because a sequel is really questionable at this point due to negative critical response and what I'm assuming will be very poor sales because of that...

Message 6 of 45 (3,059 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 20, 2015

Honestly the game is pretty to look at but there are so many things wrong with it that it simply doesn't justify the $59.99
For a game that doesn't have mutiplayer, has horrible controls, hardly any interaction with the environment, and boring cover-base shooting...it's just not worth it. I regret pre-ordering this game.
Message 7 of 45 (2,981 Views)
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Feb 21, 2015

I don't know what all the negativity is about with this game, I swear alot of people (Including some reviewers) haven't even played the game or have not played enough of it and have just jumped on the pre-release uncalled-for negativity train!    Especially the American reviewers on the so called 'reputable' gaming sites like Gamespot and IGN, if its not a COD or BF clone made in the US then they don't want to know about it especially if it isn't related to a Microsoft console.   It's like Sony are the enemy and anything that is created for the Playstation is evil.

My feel of the game?    Been playing it for 5 hours (The total amount of time that some idiot concluded it took him to the complete the whole game pre-release) and I am only up to chapter 2!    I don't get it, how do some people play these games?  Power-game through from point A to B like a robot without exploring or taking their time to admire the amazing detail the devs have put into this remarkable game?   Then they complain it is boring and too short and make sure everyone knows how they feel?      

So far I think the game is great,  the mechanics work nicely, the charachters are exceptionally well done and thaught out, the graphics as others have stated are probably the best released on any console to date, and the sound is a perfect fit for a game set in this time period!   It's also quite scary in certain spots, I won't give spoilers but the hospital section is pretty creepy and the graphics and animations just make it even more so!

I am having a blast so far, I would rate it a 8.5/10 with only points deducted for the black bar up top and bottom of the screen (Pet hate which I have found a way around with the zoom feature on my Smart TV!) .  Seriously if you haven't played the game,  please don't comment or Troll until you do.

Message 8 of 45 (2,941 Views)
MVP Support
6313 posts

Feb 21, 2015

RoyalGrape wrote:

Honestly the game is pretty to look at but there are so many things wrong with it that it simply doesn't justify the $59.99
For a game that doesn't have mutiplayer, has horrible controls, hardly any interaction with the environment, and boring cover-base shooting...it's just not worth it. I regret pre-ordering this game.

Apologies before hand, but just peeking at your trophies show you haven't even played it yet (though you do own it)... Why not Come back in a few days after playing it to give us your real opinion of the game instead of piggy backing on others opinion... Game may grow on you and you end up liking it.

Message 9 of 45 (2,931 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Feb 21, 2015

Honestly i loved it i thought it was somewhat short but its a pretty sick game. 

Message 10 of 45 (2,915 Views)