Oct 03 2012
By: kingleo120 First Son 2 posts

YouTube

5 replies 224 views Edited Oct 3, 2012

I'm having the same problem like every one else. The new YouTube app doesn't seem to be working properly. Everything else is working fine including Netflix and the Internet browser, but when it comes to YouTube I can't watch a video without it freezing. It doesn't matter how long i paused for it works for a minute then it freezes again. 

Sony plz solve this issue

Message 1 of 6 (224 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
16320 posts

Re: YouTube

Oct 3, 2012

use your computer until the app can be updated

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 2 of 6 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2607 posts

Oct 3, 2012

I use the YouTube app on my Vita in the mean time that the PS3 one gets fixed.

Deadly Neurotoxin!
 photo rsz_1rsz_11rsz_1000px-fpsword_zps44b9ca31.png
Message 3 of 6 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Oct 4, 2012

still have not had any issues with any of my ps3's Youtube app except when my internet connection gets bottlenecked haha...

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Message 4 of 6 (171 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 5, 2012

so does this mean that sony, nor youtube are going to work for a fix? It actually work for awhile on my ps3 but now I can usually watch a few videos but sooner or later it just freezes and I have to quit the app and ofcourse get the 3 beeps and a reset. 

Message 5 of 6 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation MVP
16320 posts

Oct 5, 2012

phelpy1 wrote:

so does this mean that sony, nor youtube are going to work for a fix? It actually work for awhile on my ps3 but now I can usually watch a few videos but sooner or later it just freezes and I have to quit the app and ofcourse get the 3 beeps and a reset. 

No, thats not what we're saying......  whatever team is working on the app has already made strides to make the app work better than when it released..... we now have the ability to watch in HD and overall operation has been a lot smoother, for those who do not have any issues with the app anyway.

you cant expect to go onto a forum, vent/rant and then immediately expect the problem to be fixed in a few days..... troubleshooting the root cause of any issue takes time, especially with a piece of software thats already released

Furiously Chaosing

I get you so horked up

Message 6 of 6 (133 Views)
0 Likes