Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 29 2012
By: SNAKE-EYES73 Lombax Warrior 209 posts

You claim Dyed is special?

[ Edited ]
2 replies 48 views Edited Jul 29, 2012

I seriously doubt it! Dyed is just as simple as I would say he's a Hacker as most user's on PSN are! This is why I mostly avoid being on a controlled freak network runned to the ground by SONY! I rather Pay 2 Play on a dedicated network then having to deal with a 10 to -15 year old whinning annoying as hell kiddy and that is {PSN!} Your nothing special SNEA! And seriously Trophies are for people who don't have a life Sony! They need to get out of there parents basement's and better yet get a girl friend lmao! :smileyvery-happy:  I don't care but I will keep trashing your company until you stop spamming my inbox!:smileymad: I don't have time for childish games from your lazy no good moderators anymore! peace!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
593 posts

Re: You claim Dyed is special?

Jul 29, 2012
>Claims trophies are for people without a life
>displays a trophy card in your signature where you have over 1400 trophies

If you don't emails from Sony in your inbox, you can stop them from sending emails to you by going to "Account management" on the XMB, then to "Notification preferences" and uncheck both boxes.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
209 posts

Re: You claim Dyed is special?

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2012

You can't do jack with the spam from Sony I still get it in my inbox from Msn and Yahoo!. and those trophies that you see? The 1,424 is from ages ago from games I rented! I'm not on my PS3 right now. I have other things to worry about right now like a family crises right now! plus my  friends :smileyindifferent: So go ahead and trash me. Because to tell you the truth I really could care less. cheers!:smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (42 Views)
0 Likes