First Son
24 posts

Re: Yes its true xbox gamers are coming to ps4 (My Story)

May 28, 2013
Everybody who switch over, add mee i need friends ohh and welcome back ! Smiley Happy
Message 31 of 35 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15795 posts

May 28, 2013

Hey_Silent wrote:

Before i even start this post i want to say hi to all the gamers on this forum.

Well i was a former xbox/xbox 360 gamer but before all of that i had a playstation 1 and  2.My playstation 2 to broke so i decided to get the original xbox then the xbox 360 came along and i was waiting for the playstation 3 but when it arrived like a year or so later it was far to expensive for me to afford so i just got the xbox 360.But i was never a fanboy for either system im just simply a gamer i like games because i and plenty others know there are ups and downs for both.Well moving on when i saw the ps4 reveal conference i was very impressed and i was almost certain that i would be going back to the playstation world but knowing me i was going to wait for the xbox response because i believe everything deserves a fair chance.Well jeez should i even say anymore about the xbox reveal and how terrible it was no i wont because the entire gaming community already knows and more then 75 percent of my friends list on xbox is either getting a pc or ps4 (mostly ps4 of course).But i just felt as if this might be decent way to interduces myself back into the playstation community maybe so maybe not.

But i hope to get a warm welcome from all!!=)    

You know that you don't have to pick one system over the other, right? If you have the money, play on both. It's what I do. Actually, I suprised you stuck with MS for so long. I know a few people that gave up on the 360 after their first console broke. As for me, there are good games on both. So, I say play whatever. At this point though, we don't really know enough about either next gen system until E3. What we do know is that Sony seems to have good exclusive games, but we don't know whatthe system looks like. And with MS, they need to show more games. So, I say wait and then decide.

Multisystem owner. PlayStation owner since 2000. Inaugural PS Plus member:Legendary status. Former PS forum MVP with a launch PS3 & PS4.

Message 32 of 35 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1491 posts

May 28, 2013
Welcome back hope to see you in the online community glad to see you chose to go with Sony
Message 33 of 35 (82 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

May 28, 2013

True that, I was Xbox gamer and I've just bought my first Sony console in mid this month (a ps3 GoW edition), I'm happy with this one... And why do I left Xbox? because, I like ps3 design, community (even if Xbox has greater), free online, exclusives, interface, blu-ray, etc. The unique thing I don't like is that I still confuse buttons with dualshock and the **bleep** left stick is not precisely ergonomic, however,  I really like Sony.

Message 34 of 35 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

May 29, 2013

Welcome Welcome!!! your are now about of the greatest gaming community. To make your PlayStation experience great, the PS Vita System will be very useful. 

Sent from my PS Vita System.

Message 35 of 35 (59 Views)
0 Likes